Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Code for 2005 Cavalier

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Code for 2005 Cavalier

    Hi. I need to unlock a radio for a 2005 Cavalier. I'm not sure what numbers you need, but here is what I have:

    VIN: 1G1JC52F357111188
    Stock: $U04777
    IC: 01528
    GUID: *75311450
    PAR NO: 10335223
    Delphi Delco Electronics
    *89RBZ M541418342*

    Do you also have any instructions on how to enter the code once I get it? The screen just says "Locked" and I cannot do anything except adjust the time.

    Thanks in advance for your help!

    Daniel

  • #2
    Originally posted by danlb01
    Hi. I need to unlock a radio for a 2005 Cavalier. I'm not sure what numbers you need, but here is what I have:

    VIN: 1G1JC52F357111188
    Stock: $U04777
    IC: 01528
    GUID: *75311450
    PAR NO: 10335223
    Delphi Delco Electronics
    *89RBZ M541418342*

    Do you also have any instructions on how to enter the code once I get it? The screen just says "Locked" and I cannot do anything except adjust the time.

    Thanks in advance for your help!

    Daniel
    Sorry....your code will only be available from the Main Dealer database or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service

    It is unlikely to be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet

    It says LOCKED because too many wrong codes have been entered.

    To try and reset it, leave SWITCHED ON ..UNDISTURBED for as long as it takes.

    This may be anything up to 24 hours

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by RegWorts
      Sorry....your code will only be available from the Main Dealer database or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service

      It is unlikely to be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet

      It says LOCKED because too many wrong codes have been entered.

      To try and reset it, leave SWITCHED ON ..UNDISTURBED for as long as it takes.

      This may be anything up to 24 hours
      Thanks for your help, RegWorts.

      Comment

      Working...
      X