Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vauxhall Astra Radio Code

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Vauxhall Astra Radio Code

    Hi,

    Please help me to get the radio code:

    Model: Delco CDR500
    Number: 09136107
    Serial Number: GM1500Y9316779

    I appreciate your help!

  • #2
    Originally posted by Joe900
    Hi,

    Please help me to get the radio code:

    Model: Delco CDR500
    Number: 09136107
    Serial Number: GM1500Y9316779

    I appreciate your help!
    code 8482

    Comment


    • #3
      That's fantastic! Thanks a million!

      Comment


      • #4
        Vauxhall Astra 1.6 VDO Car Radio code

        Hi,

        Can you please help me with the code for the Car Radio in Vauxhall Astra 1.6 2002.
        I think the radio make is VDO.
        I can see the following numbers on the car radio:

        >PA6-GF15< and
        GM 13 107 918

        Unfortunately, thats the only information I have about the serial numbers and code. i dont see any other number in the radio.
        Can someone please help.

        Thanks
        Shethmano

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Shethmano
          Hi,

          Can you please help me with the code for the Car Radio in Vauxhall Astra 1.6 2002.
          I think the radio make is VDO.
          I can see the following numbers on the car radio:

          >PA6-GF15< and
          GM 13 107 918

          Unfortunately, thats the only information I have about the serial numbers and code. i dont see any other number in the radio.
          Can someone please help.

          Thanks
          Shethmano
          Sorry....your code will only be available from the Main Dealer database or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service

          Comment

          Working...
          X