Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opel Corsa 2002 VDO CDR 2005 radio

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Opel Corsa 2002 VDO CDR 2005 radio

    I hope someone can help me getting the unlock code for serial GM020511096861. Today I bought a second hand car, but the dealer has no unlock code available. Thanks!

  • #2
    Originally posted by RobinvD
    I hope someone can help me getting the unlock code for serial GM020511096861. Today I bought a second hand car, but the dealer has no unlock code available. Thanks!
    Sorry,not posibile from serial number,search for a decoding workshop.

    Comment


    • #3
      Bummer, okay thanks for the reply. Hopefully someone has the right equipment here in The Netherlands..

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by RobinvD
        Bummer, okay thanks for the reply. Hopefully someone has the right equipment here in The Netherlands..
        I tried to desolder the chip and dump the EEPROM, but I broke a pin of the IC. I'm about to order a new 24C16 chip, but does someone has a valid dump for me to write on the new chip? Thanks!

        Comment


        • #5
          Here you have dump

          Acest fisier nu exista. and FileShare Download CDR2005 off code rar .html
          first with code and second with code off

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Mariusik
            Acest fisier nu exista. and FileShare Download CDR2005 off code rar .html
            first with code and second with code off
            Great, thats awesome! Thanks

            Comment

            Working...
            X