Hi RegWorts can you help me? My serial number is FOBE05826.
Thank you in advance.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Ford Focus Visteon C307 Code
Collapse
X
-
The 6039 code worked! Thank you for help, you saved me!Originally posted by RegWorts View PostTry code 0240...or code 6039
Leave a comment:
-
Hi, I need help. I do not know if I'm in the right place, but if they could help me I'm grateful. I need Visteon C307 key code to APG053663 serial number. Thank you so much.
Leave a comment:
-
hi, see link --> Unlock Forum - RIFF Box support forumOriginally posted by Lourival View Postthe cod didnīt work again, but the old owner changed the radio, the correct is aph009578.
thanks for the help
Leave a comment:
-
the cod didnīt work again, but the old owner changed the radio, the correct is aph009578.
thanks for the help
Leave a comment:
-
-
thanks, but this code didn't work, now ask me to wait 45 min to try again, can be other?
Leave a comment:
-
Hi, I checked exactly the number under the bar code FOBF05765 (so the last 6 digits is F05765). The part number is AM55-18C939-AG and model is VP70FF-18K817-GC.
Thanks.
Leave a comment:
-
Hi,Originally posted by vnascimento View PostHi, I have a radio's model is AM55-18C939-AG and the serial (under the barcode) is FOBF05765. Could you help to know the keycode?
Thanks.
The codes for VISTEON made units are claculated from last 6 digits of serial numbers and normally they are printed on the label.
Examples: M123456, ADD123456

Leave a comment:
-
Hi, I have a radio's model is AM55-18C939-AG and the serial (under the barcode) is FOBF05765. Could you help to know the keycode?
Thanks.
Leave a comment:

thanks
Leave a comment: