Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ford Focus Visteon C307 Code

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • viitaoo
    replied
    Hi RegWorts can you help me? My serial number is FOBE05826.
    Thank you in advance.

    Leave a comment:


  • mateuszamadei
    replied
    Originally posted by RegWorts View Post
    Try code 0240...or code 6039
    The 6039 code worked! Thank you for help, you saved me!

    Leave a comment:


  • RegWorts
    replied
    Originally posted by mateuszamadei View Post
    Hi, I need help. I do not know if I'm in the right place, but if they could help me I'm grateful. I need Visteon C307 key code to APG053663 serial number. Thank you so much.
    Try code 0240...or code 6039

    Leave a comment:


  • mateuszamadei
    replied
    Hi, I need help. I do not know if I'm in the right place, but if they could help me I'm grateful. I need Visteon C307 key code to APG053663 serial number. Thank you so much.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lourival
    replied
    I understand thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • Goncalves
    replied
    Originally posted by Lourival View Post
    the cod didnīt work again, but the old owner changed the radio, the correct is aph009578.

    thanks for the help
    hi, see link --> Unlock Forum - RIFF Box support forum

    Leave a comment:


  • Lourival
    replied
    the cod didnīt work again, but the old owner changed the radio, the correct is aph009578.

    thanks for the help

    Leave a comment:


  • Goncalves
    replied
    Originally posted by Lourival View Post
    Someone can help me with aph016980
    Originally posted by Goncalves View Post
    Try .... 2382
    Originally posted by Lourival View Post
    thanks, but this code didn't work, now ask me to wait 45 min to try again, can be other?
    Try .... 5212

    Leave a comment:


  • Lourival
    replied
    thanks, but this code didn't work, now ask me to wait 45 min to try again, can be other?

    Leave a comment:


  • Goncalves
    replied
    Originally posted by Lourival View Post
    Someone can help me with aph016980
    Try .... 2382

    Leave a comment:


  • Lourival
    replied
    Aph016980

    Someone can help me with aph016980

    Leave a comment:


  • RegWorts
    replied
    Originally posted by vnascimento View Post
    Hi, I checked exactly the number under the bar code FOBF05765 (so the last 6 digits is F05765). The part number is AM55-18C939-AG and model is VP70FF-18K817-GC.
    Thanks.
    Post photos of ALL the labels on your radio casing

    Leave a comment:


  • vnascimento
    replied
    Hi, I checked exactly the number under the bar code FOBF05765 (so the last 6 digits is F05765). The part number is AM55-18C939-AG and model is VP70FF-18K817-GC.
    Thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • Goncalves
    replied
    Originally posted by vnascimento View Post
    Hi, I have a radio's model is AM55-18C939-AG and the serial (under the barcode) is FOBF05765. Could you help to know the keycode?
    Thanks.
    Hi,
    The codes for VISTEON made units are claculated from last 6 digits of serial numbers and normally they are printed on the label.

    Examples: M123456, ADD123456



    Leave a comment:


  • vnascimento
    replied
    Hi, I have a radio's model is AM55-18C939-AG and the serial (under the barcode) is FOBF05765. Could you help to know the keycode?
    Thanks.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X