Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

peugeot 306 pu-2294a (c)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • peugeot 306 pu-2294a (c)

    Hi people, Can anyone help me with the unlock code for my radio, I had to take my battery off and now all i have to listen to is my squeaky back axle!!

    I believe its a clarion

    Model Number PU-2294A (c)

    Serial Number CL 040110647320

    Barcode Number 70000006156


    Any help gratefully recieved.

    Jay

  • #2
    Originally posted by jsmg1978
    Hi people, Can anyone help me with the unlock code for my radio, I had to take my battery off and now all i have to listen to is my squeaky back axle!!

    I believe its a clarion

    Model Number PU-2294A (c)

    Serial Number CL 040110647320

    Barcode Number 70000006156


    Any help gratefully recieved.

    Jay
    try code 1324

    Comment


    • #3
      Spot on!!!

      Originally posted by RegWorts
      try code 1324
      Thank you so much. Worked first time.

      Comment

      Working...
      X