Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need your help with a Scenic II radio code (Auditorium Tronic)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I need your help with a Scenic II radio code (Auditorium Tronic)

    Hi to everyone,

    I changed battery from car and now I need the radio code cause the documentation that Reanult gave me is unreadable caused for a water damage.

    Would you help me, please?

    Model : eirl 020366 / A42
    Cabasse auditorium Tronic 6cd

    S/NO.ALR01B30310641
    H30310641
    Barcode sticker: 8 200 300 861 T F641

    Thanks to all in advance.

  • #2
    Originally posted by grumobcn
    Hi to everyone,

    I changed battery from car and now I need the radio code cause the documentation that Reanult gave me is unreadable caused for a water damage.

    Would you help me, please?

    Model : eirl 020366 / A42
    Cabasse auditorium Tronic 6cd

    S/NO.ALR01B30310641
    H30310641
    Barcode sticker: 8 200 300 861 T F641

    Thanks to all in advance.
    This is a Renault ALPINE radio and there is no available calculator for the Alpine

    Comment


    • #3
      Glups!!!

      Originally posted by Dekster
      This is a Renault ALPINE radio and there is no available calculator for the Alpine
      Oh!!!

      I'm very disappointed :-(
      Many thanks for your cooperation.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by grumobcn
        Hi to everyone,

        I changed battery from car and now I need the radio code cause the documentation that Reanult gave me is unreadable caused for a water damage.

        Would you help me, please?

        Model : eirl 020366 / A42
        Cabasse auditorium Tronic 6cd

        S/NO.ALR01B30310641
        H30310641
        Barcode sticker: 8 200 300 861 T F641

        Thanks to all in advance.
        for this vehicle, you need to give the references of the amp tuner, it is:








        @++
        !!! Je suis CHARLIE !!! , G........ c'est Charlot

        Comment


        • #5
          A new hope!

          Many thanks.... a new hope!

          I'll try to find it and I'll post here.

          Thanks!

          Comment


          • #6
            I get!

            Finally I went to a Renault dealer and they gave it to me.

            Thanks to all for tour cooperation.:iagree:

            Bye

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by grumobcn
              Hi to everyone,

              I changed battery from car and now I need the radio code cause the documentation that Reanult gave me is unreadable caused for a water damage.

              Would you help me, please?

              Model : eirl 020366 / A42
              Cabasse auditorium Tronic 6cd

              S/NO.ALR01B30310641
              H30310641
              Barcode sticker: 8 200 300 861 T F641

              Thanks to all in advance.
              the code is 3597

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by idrissi
                the code is 3597
                you're blonde ?

                @++
                !!! Je suis CHARLIE !!! , G........ c'est Charlot

                Comment

                Working...
                X