Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nissan micra 1.4 radio code help please...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nissan micra 1.4 radio code help please...

...I don;t know if i am giving the rite information about the car but that's all i have...i really need your help with my car radio security code..
    chassis no:sjnfcak12u1430082
    engine no:cr14052852r
    make:nissan
    model:micra 1.4
    key number:55B7ABF99A30

Thank you in advance

Originally posted by dinaledi
    ...I don;t know if i am giving the rite information about the car but that's all i have...i really need your help with my car radio security code..
    chassis no:sjnfcak12u1430082
    engine no:cr14052852r
    make:nissan
    model:micra 1.4
    key number:55B7ABF99A30

Thank you in advance
    Remove the radio from the car and after all the letters and numbers on any of the labels, bar codes, and stamped metal body. To remove the radio can be found here: FREE Car Stereo, & Radio Removal Guides Database

Comment

PLEASE I DON;T UNDERSTAND THIS MESSAGE... i have t remove the radio to find the numbers , bar codes...and do what with them...will i find the code there or i should send them to you?

Comment

i didn't manage to remove the radio but i found a code it was written under the seat now the radio is writing WAIT 1H...how do i resert it...plis reply

Comment

Originally posted by dinaledi
          i didn't manage to remove the radio but i found a code it was written under the seat now the radio is writing WAIT 1H...how do i resert it...plis reply
          Leave radio switched on to reset itself...

Comment

Working...
          X