My serial no is v24100
    Can anyone send me the unlock code?

Originally posted by zhidsuk
    Hello everybody
    I'm new here
    My serial no is v24100
    Can anyone send me the unlock code?
    Check your Serial Number v24100 again as it is 1 digit short

Ford V Serial codes are not usually available for free from anywhere on the Internet (unless you can blag it for free from Ford) as they are not calculated using software but require access to the Ford factory database( via a Ford Dealer)...which is not commercially available as software.

See your PM message for cheap and reliable options

Otherwise try your Ford Dealer or a Radio Decoding Service

Comment

Hi guys, I have had to replace the battery in my 2007 focus and I need a code for the radio. The serial number is:246551770921 mc Would anyone be able to give me the code. Thanks

Comment

Hi guys, I have had to replace the battery in my 2007 focus and I need a code for the radio. The serial number is:246551770921 mc Would anyone be able to give me the code. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Hacsta

http://forum.legija.net/showthread.php/45219-Reminder-Post-your-Code-Request-ONCE-ONLY

The correct radio SERIAL NUMBER is required for a code

It usually begins with M or V followed by SIX digits ...such as M654321 or V654321

Sometimes pressing buttons 6 & 1 together or 6 & 2 will display this number

Otherwise remove the radio from the dashboard and post the SERIAL NUMBER found on a label on the casing

Radio removal instructions can be found here

FREE Car Stereo, & Radio Removal Guides Database

Comment

Hi Guys ,The radio on my Ford Focus got locked after disconnecting the battery and i cannot find it in the service manual.Could someone please tell me what is the code for SN V407986Thank you very much in advance for your help !

Comment

Originally posted by Danielmo
              Hi Guys ,The radio on my Ford Focus got locked after disconnecting the battery and i cannot find it in the service manual.Could someone please tell me what is the code for SN V407986Thank you very much in advance for your help !
              Ford V Serial codes are not usually available for free from anywhere on the Internet (unless you can blag it for free from Ford) as they are not calculated using software but require access to the Ford factory database( via a Ford Dealer)...which is not commercially available as software.

Otherwise try your Ford Dealer or a Radio Decoding Service

Comment

hi im hoping you can help me with my 2006 ford focus radio. Im not sure which is the right codes so ill just write them all down and hope one is right.SERIAL NO. 2408358809215M5T-18C815-AESAM MODEL NO. 1479092110R-022527R31650

Comment

Originally posted by luko
                  hi im hoping you can help me with my 2006 ford focus radio. Im not sure which is the right codes so ill just write them all down and hope one is right.SERIAL NO. 2408358809215M5T-18C815-AESAM MODEL NO. 1479092110R-022527R31650
                  The Ford SAM radio code is only available from an Aussie Ford Dealer or a Radio Decoding Service

Comment

Working...
                  X