Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skoda fabia symphony cd player unlock code.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Radio SkodaAuto Music system 303

I am looking for code for SkodaAuto Music system 303 radio
    s/n SKZAZ2B0041027

Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by msemafor View Post
      Can you please help me getting the code for Skoda Symphony CD in Octavia I Tour 2007 BFQ?
      S/N: SKZ7Z0G4388541
      Thanks in advance
      Sorry....your code will only be available from someone with access to the Main Dealer database or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service

It is unlikely to be available for free from anywhere on the Internet

Comment

Originally posted by mlodyzig View Post
        I am looking for code for SkodaAuto Music system 303 radio
        s/n SKZAZ2B0041027

Thanks in advance
        Sorry....your code will only be available from someone with access to the Main Dealer database or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service

Comment

Ok Thanks

Comment

Hello, I am looking for code for my skoda symphony radio. Serial number SKZAZ9F 4836417

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Hello guys, i lost the my code for skoda SYMPHONY 1U0035156C....SKZAZ4B 0321044
              Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Roby1andy View Post
                Hello guys, i lost the my code for skoda SYMPHONY 1U0035156C....SKZAZ4B 0321044
                Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by batkedave View Post
                  Hello, I am looking for code for my skoda symphony radio. Serial number SKZAZ9F 4836417

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Dear all, I have old radio Symphony with SN: SKZAZ7E 1636296. I lost code and got in SAFE 2 mode.
                    Can anybody help me?

Comment

Originally posted by Standa-x View Post
                      Dear all, I have old radio Symphony with SN: SKZAZ7E 1636296. I lost code and got in SAFE 2 mode.
                      Can anybody help me?

!!! Je suis CHARLIE !!! , G........ c'est Charlot

Comment

Lost Code for Skoda Symphony

Can you help me with my lost code for Skoda Symphony 1U0035156E with number: SKZAZ7D 1627375?

Thank you in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by IndianaJonas View Post
                          Can you help me with my lost code for Skoda Symphony 1U0035156E with number: SKZAZ7D 1627375?

Thank you in advance!

Comment

Hello! Can anyone help me with the code for a Skoda Symphony with serial

SKZAZ5B0606031

model is 6Y0035156

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Alexandarpop View Post
                              Hello! Can anyone help me with the code for a Skoda Symphony with serial

SKZAZ5B0606031

model is 6Y0035156

Thanks!
                              Sorry

your code will only be available from someone with access to the Main Dealer database or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service

@++
                              !!! Je suis CHARLIE !!! , G........ c'est Charlot

Comment

Hello,
                                Please, can somebody help me to find out the radio code for skoda symphony 6Y0035156 SKZKAZ5A 0601439

Comment

Working...
                                X