Ford Blaupunkt Travelpilot ex lost radio code, Help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ford Blaupunkt Travelpilot ex lost radio code, Help please

Just lost power to my radio its now asking for code, never got one when I bought the car
    Paid for and downloaded a code off the internet, entered wrong code twice 6646
    Any help will be appreciated otherwise it will be a trip to the stealer dealer again
    Ford Mondeo 2005
    Ford Blaupunkt Travelpilot EX
    Serial BP051155332254
    Model 7612300511
    regards freddie

Originally posted by london-freddie View Post
    Just lost power to my radio its now asking for code, never got one when I bought the car
    Paid for and downloaded a code off the internet, entered wrong code twice 6646
    Any help will be appreciated otherwise it will be a trip to the stealer dealer again
    Ford Mondeo 2005
    Ford Blaupunkt Travelpilot EX
    Serial BP051155332254
    Model 7612300511
    regards freddie
    try code 4106

Comment

Thanks for a fast reply
      You will never believe this went straight out to enter the code, must have been in such a hurry to put in the code I put in a 7 instead of a six
      now radio is locked out for 1 hour, can I assume the ignition and radio need to be left switched on during this waiting time
      regards

Comment

Originally posted by london-freddie View Post
        Thanks for a fast reply
        You will never believe this went straight out to enter the code, must have been in such a hurry to put in the code I put in a 7 instead of a six
        now radio is locked out for 1 hour, can I assume the ignition and radio need to be left switched on during this waiting time
        regards
        Its working thanks, music again

Comment

Hello guys, could you please help me with the same problem and send me code for unlocking? Ford Mondeo 2005 Ford Blaupunkt Travelpilot EX Serial BP051155540535 If something else needed, so please let me know. Regards

Comment

Originally posted by koudy05
            Hello guys, could you please help me with the same problem and send me code for unlocking? Ford Mondeo 2005 Ford Blaupunkt Travelpilot EX Serial BP051155540535 If something else needed, so please let me know. Regards
            Try code 9350

Comment

Здравейте момчета, може ли да ми помогне с един и същ проблем и да ми изпратите код за отключване? Ford Mondeo 2005 Ford Blaupunkt TRAVELPILOT serial BP 050044248690.Благодаря

Comment

Originally posted by nikikan View Post
                Здравейте момчета, може ли да ми помогне с един и същ проблем и да ми изпратите код за отключване? Ford Mondeo 2005 Ford Blaupunkt TRAVELPILOT serial BP 050044248690.Благодаря
                Link

Link

Comment

Hello,

Can someone please give me a radio code for a blaupunkt travelpilot EX with sn: BP051366142775.
                  Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Dannyxod View Post
                    Hello,

Can someone please give me a radio code for a blaupunkt travelpilot EX with sn: BP051366142775.
                    Thank you!
                    Hi,
                    Try Code .... 1309

Comment

That's the code I have, but my radio says it's the wrong one.

Comment

Originally posted by Dannyxod View Post
                        That's the code I have, but my radio says it's the wrong one.
                        You need to remove the radio from the dashboard

Check your serial numbers BP051366142775

Comment

Yeah, I was planning on doing so, but still that's the serial number put on a sticker by ford itself on the inside of my dashboard. I don't understand where the problem is

Thanks for your comments!

Comment

try code...4775

Comment

Thanks, but that code doesn't work either.

Comment

Working...
                              X