Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vreg Nissan Micra Blaupunkt. SAVE MY HOLIDAY!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Vreg Nissan Micra Blaupunkt. SAVE MY HOLIDAY!

    Hi all.

    I have accidentally disconnected my v reg Nissan Micra's Blaupunkt and now I need a code! I am going on holiday for a week and the thought of silence is killing me (yeah I'm holidaying in a micra - my wife and daughter are tiny!).

    SERIAL IS BP6340X5921220

    OTHER CODES I CAN SEE:
    28 113-5F600
    7 646 340 318

    I have no idea how to enter the code so have attached a picture of the front of the radio to assist. Any help will be greatly appreaciated!


  • #2
    Originally posted by James Brede View Post
    Hi all.

    I have accidentally disconnected my v reg Nissan Micra's Blaupunkt and now I need a code! I am going on holiday for a week and the thought of silence is killing me (yeah I'm holidaying in a micra - my wife and daughter are tiny!).

    SERIAL IS BP6340X5921220

    OTHER CODES I CAN SEE:
    28 113-5F600
    7 646 340 318

    I have no idea how to enter the code so have attached a picture of the front of the radio to assist. Any help will be greatly appreaciated!

    [ATTACH=CONFIG]4205[/ATTACH]
    Try code 0960

    Comment

    Working...
    X