Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP Need Renault Laguna Radio Code

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dancenog
    replied
    Thank you so much!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • dancenog
    replied
    OH MY G..D... it worked straight away. I am sooooo grateful. I dont know what to say. The Garage said it would take about half and hour and cost about £40!!!. I am so happy with you guys.

    Leave a comment:


  • dancenog
    replied
    I will try now. I was just going to settle down for a brew. No way did I expect a reply that fast! Heres hoping!

    Leave a comment:


  • Dekster
    replied
    Originally posted by dancenog View Post
    Renault Laguna Car Radio Code
    I really hope someone can help me. Just obtained the car and its driving me mad not being able to use radio.

    Its a Laguna
    This is all information I've got - have no idea if its enough!

    Model No: 22DC278/62B
    Prod No: FD0503380587870
    Barcode: 8200 057 681 TU352
    Serial number: RN278F30587870
    8200 057 681--D
    tou 352

    If anyone can help THANK YOU SO MUCH.


    Try code 5658

    Leave a comment:


  • GRock
    replied
    Originally posted by dancenog View Post
    Renault Laguna Car Radio Code
    I really hope someone can help me. Just obtained the car and its driving me mad not being able to use radio.

    Its a Laguna
    This is all information I've got - have no idea if its enough!

    Model No: 22DC278/62B
    Prod No: FD0503380587870
    Barcode: 8200 057 681 TU352
    Serial number: RN278F30587870
    8200 057 681--D
    tou 352

    If anyone can help THANK YOU SO MUCH.


    try code 5658

    Leave a comment:


  • dancenog
    started a topic HELP Need Renault Laguna Radio Code

    HELP Need Renault Laguna Radio Code

    Renault Laguna Car Radio Code
    I really hope someone can help me. Just obtained the car and its driving me mad not being able to use radio.

    Its a Laguna
    This is all information I've got - have no idea if its enough!

    Model No: 22DC278/62B
    Prod No: FD0503380587870
    Barcode: 8200 057 681 TU352
    Serial number: RN278F30587870
    8200 057 681--D
    tou 352

    If anyone can help THANK YOU SO MUCH.


Working...
X