Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blaupunkt car 300

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Blaupunkt car 300

    I've purchased a 2nd hand car but the stereo doesn't work.. Can anybody help?

    Serial - GM1300V6567594

    - 7645852320

    - 90532620

    They're all the numbers on the unit. On the dashboard it said '6 _ _ _ _' Any help would be much appreciated.

  • #2
    Originally posted by miquelito View Post
    I've purchased a 2nd hand car but the stereo doesn't work.. Can anybody help?

    Serial - GM1300V6567594

    - 7645852320

    - 90532620

    They're all the numbers on the unit. On the dashboard it said '6 _ _ _ _' Any help would be much appreciated.
    try code 8799

    Comment


    • #3
      Blaupunkt car 300

      Hello
      I need radio code for a Blaupunkt car 300 F of my OPEL ASTRA.
      Removed deat battery last night.

      Serial-GM030MY5780017
      7649852520
      90533422

      Any help will be appreciated

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by MARKOSM View Post
        Blaupunkt car 300

        Hello
        I need radio code for a Blaupunkt car 300 F of my OPEL ASTRA.
        Removed deat battery last night.

        Serial-GM030MY5780017
        7649852520
        90533422

        Any help will be appreciated
        try code 1279

        Comment


        • #5
          Blaupunkt car 300

          Originally posted by GRock View Post
          try code 1279
          HELLO GRock

          Thank you very much for all your help.
          I will use it tomorrow and lets you know.

          Best wishes

          Comment


          • #6
            Blaupunkt car 300

            Originally posted by MARKOSM View Post
            HELLO GRock

            Thank you very much for all your help.
            I will use it tomorrow and lets you know.

            Best wishes

            Hi DRock

            It worked thank you again.:thumbsup

            Comment

            Working...
            X