Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

code for phillips car 400

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dekster
    replied
    Originally posted by trevos View Post
    I am a bit confused how you go about doing this...

    :confused5:

    I need a code for my phillips car 400 gm040023271570

    Is this something you can help me with?
    Sorry....your code will only be available from the Main Dealer database or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service

    It is unlikely to be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet

    Leave a comment:


  • trevos
    started a topic code for phillips car 400

    code for phillips car 400

    I am a bit confused how you go about doing this...

    :confused5:

    I need a code for my phillips car 400 gm040023271570

    Is this something you can help me with?
Working...
X