X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samsung Tool 18.7 Update. First in the World

Samsung Tool 18.7 Update. First in the world

Added:

- support SM-G386W (flashing, Read/Write QNC, Wipe EFS, Write CERT, auto backup to tar) - first in the world
    - support GT-S5300B (flashing, Unlock, Imei repair, Network repair, READ/WRITE cert) - first in the world
    - support GT-S5310B (flashing, Unlock, Imei repair, Network repair, READ/WRITE cert) - first in the world
    - support GT-S5310T (flashing, Unlock, Imei repair, Network repair, READ/WRITE cert) - first in the world
    - support GT-I9060I (flashing, Unlock, Imei repair, Network repair, READ/WRITE cert) - first in the world
    - support SM-G360H (flashing, Unlock, Imei repair, Network repair, READ/WRITE cert) - first in the world
    - support SM-G357FZ (flashing, Read/Write QNC, Wipe EFS, Write CERT, auto backup to tar) - first in the world
    - support SM-G710 (flashing, Read/Write QNC, Wipe EFS, Write CERT, auto backup to tar) - first in the world
    - support SM-G7102T (flashing, Read/Write QNC, Wipe EFS, Write CERT, auto backup to tar) - first in the world
    - support SM-G7105 (flashing, Read/Write QNC, Wipe EFS, Write CERT, auto backup to tar) - first in the world
    - support SM-G7105H (flashing, Read/Write QNC, Wipe EFS, Write CERT, auto backup to tar) - first in the world
    - support SM-G7105L (flashing, Read/Write QNC, Wipe EFS, Write CERT, auto -backup to tar)
    - support SM-G7106 (flashing, Read/Write QNC, Wipe EFS, Write CERT, auto backup to tar)
    - support SM-G7108 (flashing, Read/Write QNC, Wipe EFS, Write CERT, auto backup to tar)

Lot of changes with Marvel PXA phones:
    i8200, i8200n and others.

Improved unlock/repair qualcomm based phones with android 4.4.4. (i337,m919 and others)

PS. Stupid posts like: How about cert reading, how about phones which already supported, how about cert, etc will be deleted.
    Read The Rules Carefully !!!

POWERED * BY

gsmkingmaker@yahoo.com
    +919655528882...100.1659975...2990636548
Working...
X