Octoplus vs Riff + z3x samsung

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Octoplus vs Riff + z3x samsung

I have 4 boxes (Riff, z3x samsung, volcano, atf nitro) are all supported by Samsung in one form or another. Recently tried unlock SIM from the operator model samsung gt-i9301i. Z3X cant unlock this model and of course it's no good. (I personally have not tested) but Octoplus work good with this model. So that's what actually interests me. What Octoplus repair better then riff box ? In what Octoplus better on repair Samsung's phones (as RIFF and Z3X)?

I think all this box are complements, i have all 3 boxes for jtag and sometimes 1 model work better in other box and sometimes same model not. So if you can, buy all 3 step by step....

Comment

Octoplus + Z3X I love them both

Originally posted by skachati View Post
      I have 4 boxes (Riff, z3x samsung, volcano, atf nitro) are all supported by Samsung in one form or another. Recently tried unlock SIM from the operator model samsung gt-i9301i. Z3X cant unlock this model and of course it's no good. (I personally have not tested) but Octoplus work good with this model. So that's what actually interests me. What Octoplus repair better then riff box ? In what Octoplus better on repair Samsung's phones (as RIFF and Z3X)?
      I have Octoplus + RIFF Box + Z3X box. They are all useful in different ways. When I repaired an LG IMEI, the phone had no LCD I used Octoplus to repair IMEI however the final step required me to perform a manual factory reset. The Z3X allowed me to perform the reset without needing the LCD so I couldn't have completed the repair without both boxes. They balance each other out, something 1 does, the other does not.

Comment

you need all, to work in different ways...)

Comment

riff is best box for boot repair

Comment

yes but for recovery extract user data riff box 1 and riff box 2 need paraben jtag software
            coast 299 with out vat
            medusa pro extract user data standalone
            for those who do this job the best is medusa
            my opinion ....
            now if riff will be for this job with cheep software i will by riff 2
            i am allready user riff 1 jtag

Comment

Working...
            X