Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!welcome to all new friends of gsmforumserver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!welcome to all new friends of gsmforumserver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to all new friends of this new forum i hope you like it and stay on whit us we have great surprise for all of you, especially for developers for technicians for sellers and also for all registered members.

Well friends i have a great news especially for developers and cellphones repairers, from now on only for those who believe we will enable paypal donate button, like in image, so you can post your custom flash or your repair solutions and receive free donation.
    First to open this button you need to be registered and verified on paypal, after log in go here
    Page Not Found - PayPal
    and create your button at the end you receive an Html code so look this string
    Code:
    <input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="ATS3WLXTHMH2A">
    Copy code id: ATS3WLXTHMH2A and set in your profile, all done button will be enabled.
    Last edited by VY Canis Majoris; 07-23-2014, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Hi gsmforumserver is world first

Comment

Thank u for riff flash backup

Comment

zzup ppol.. ...

Comment

hi im newbi user

Comment

Thanks

Thank you man, i'm very happy to be there

Comment

Can i have riff flash backup setup plz, because my huawei y300 has a error like "emmc readonly, you can't update..."

Comment

Thanks For that kind of great forum

Comment

great forum, but why I need two posts to download? This is the 3th post :-)

Comment

hi i am anewbe user ...thanks for that kind of great forum,,

Comment

hello every one im new i want to learn more about gsm but i need your help hope im welcome here im pilipino. tnx

Comment

newbie here ....................................

Comment

Hi every1 i have just registered and happy to have found this forum, i am looking for the section for car radio codes, if any1 can point me in right direction it will be very much appreciated.
                            thanks
                            gil234

Comment

Oops am i in the wrong section for introductions ?

Comment

Working...
                              X