software repair or Vtelca S133 S133 zte

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• software repair or Vtelca S133 S133 zte

Follow these steps to have the battery Full Loaded 1. Connect the Phone and wait for the battery charging display 2. Open the Ku Huawei tlf select the port and click Down Md TLF must be restarted, but the port appear with black screen, if they bugles be able to listen when tlf restarts but does close Huawei Ku and open it again because sometimes you have to keep trying. 3. Open Commondownloader - Extend-Tab Download the latest bone below selected within the 3 squares - In RamFile select the file that is in Chinese letters but cambienle the name If they want - In App image file selected app - In Boot Selects boot image file - And you are clicking to Star in the corresponding port listed down the list note: sometimes you have to give opportunities click varioas especially when says it does not recognize the port because deque grabs grabs in this step ends charging the flash to 100% but does not repair the fault 4. Repeat steps 1 through 3 but with the difference that will put the same files then deselect just leave the box last checked the first two box and there will introduce the file S133_Dump_full_32MB.rar Star pressed, hope ends when you get to 32% or 35% will give us an error We disconnect the phone we took the stack and place it prendemos ready ... I hope that's all friends work for them. Stay with other ESN and other Number of Phone Note: I have already repaired 5 Tlfns but I can not repair a copy of the original ESN him any less the original if anyone knows please aportelo

vtelca s133 - Download - 4shared - Luis Rivas
Working...
X