• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• j510F dead boot after write combination [Solved with RIFF]

hi

a phone after write combination bricked By my colleague

phone version:J510FXXU2BRA2
    combination version:J510FXXU2AQB2

According to colleague this phone repair with other box but not ok and no signs in device manager (by desoldering emmc and repair it)

i replace emmc with other phone but not show download mode.only show 9008 qualcomm driver

can you help me to repair it?

with write xml file...(Not available on the internet)

or Can be repair with riff 100% ok?

xml file(full dump write with usb) It's better

tank you
    Last edited by mzc1993; 10-14-2018, 07:23 AM.

You cannot downgrade bootloader. Find latest bootloader file and write it using emmc plugin, check G532G topic for instructions:

Unlock Forum - RIFF Box support forum
    QQ: 1634811353

Comment

Originally posted by Legija View Post
      You cannot downgrade bootloader. Find latest bootloader file and write it using emmc plugin, check G532G topic for instructions:

Unlock Forum - RIFF Box support forum
      Ok tanks

i write lasted BL J510FXXU2BRA2 but not show download mode (i use power supply to download mod and not use battery)

Only EDL mode show in device manager from another emmc

and from RJ45 port (riff box1) to connect to E-mate moorc pro only show connecting...(not problem with isp connect) even change voltage from 1.8 to 3.3 and more test...

(i modify RJ45 port with 2x100 ohms resistors and connect VCC and VCCQ to RJ45)

Connecting to the SD/eMMC Card...ERROR
      Set I/O Voltage reads as 3.21V, SD_CLK Frequency is 649 KHz

Connecting to the SD/eMMC Card Failed (ERR[0077], POS[0033])
      Attached Files
      Last edited by mzc1993; 10-15-2018, 07:46 AM.

Comment

If JTAG Manager shows "Connecting . . ." on ISP/Direct eMMC this means that there is no sufficient VCC/VCCQ levels. It happens for example when e-mate is connected without micro USB cable.

You could try to write partial dump to SD card using new eMMC Plugin version, and then insert this card into phone and check if it will boot.
        QQ: 1634811353

Comment

Originally posted by Legija View Post
          If JTAG Manager shows "Connecting . . ." on ISP/Direct eMMC this means that there is no sufficient VCC/VCCQ levels. It happens for example when e-mate is connected without micro USB cable.

You could try to write partial dump to SD card using new eMMC Plugin version, and then insert this card into phone and check if it will boot.
          Problem solved with write BL+Pit J510FXXU2BRA2 (only pit file 7.1.1 working on this model and not work any pit file...)

i test 2 day to write any file...only this method work...

Other box's write this file but not show download mode

Only with Riff successfully 100%

And connecting problem solved with charger (not work with USB cable connect to pc)

Tank you legija to Develop this box...Good job.Hoping for newer updates ...

Comment

pılız Connecting to the SD/eMMC Card Failed (ERR[006E], POS[0003])

Comment

Working...
            X