X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LG Optimus G E980

You said you were going to support it:
    Link

Is it going to happen? I have an E980 I need to make it alive again.

Thank you

Hi,
    Can You please upload hi resolution board photos ?
    And, of course, read sticky topics in this section, it will help.
    QQ: 1634811353

Comment

Originally posted by legija
      Hi,
      Can You please upload hi resolution board photos ?
      And, of course, read sticky topics in this section, it will help.
      As you already said you were going to support it, I guess you already had everything.

Also I have read that people are repairing this phone with your box so I was wondering if I am missing something or I just have to use the already available E988 model instead of E980.

Thank you

Comment

Of course that people repairing it, since all what is needed is boots from working phone, or from TOT file.
        However, I still need mentioned photos, and some user with connected device.

Comment

Originally posted by legija
          Of course that people repairing it, since all what is needed is boots from working phone, or from TOT file.
          However, I still need mentioned photos, and some user with connected device.
          Thank you. I wish the provided E988 model would work but it did not

I already have the boot image files (.img) I extracted from the stock E980 firmware TOT file. Do I need to merge them and/or to convert them to a specific format to use them with the riff box? If there is any guide you can link me to I will really appreciate it so I can repair this phone.

Comment

RIFF JTAG Box FAQ - How to use RIFF Box eMMC EFI/PIT/MBR/EBR Partitioning plugin

Comment

Working...
            X