Error when creating repair package

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error when creating repair package

when ever i hit the create repair package button i get this error. i am trying to create repair package for mtk
    Attached Files

Hi,
    First download certificate on Box Service - Account Manage page.
    I presume thats the error.
    QQ: 1634811353

Comment

Originally posted by Legija View Post
      Hi,
      First download certificate on Box Service - Account Manage page.
      I presume thats the error.
      do you mean i first have to purchase license

Comment

I'm not sure in fact.

I need to replicate this problem here, so please provide as much details as you can.

Comment

Originally posted by Legija View Post
          I'm not sure in fact.

I need to replicate this problem here, so please provide as much details as you can.
          all i ca say is most of the functions that probably may require calling any functions in the program that may have anything to do with emmc plugin. at first i was getting the error when i press "parse connected memory" on the emmc plugin but after a few days i was not seeing it. now when i do the same the tool starts polling for a device but never connects so i thought i could go ahead and create a repair package for mtk device but now i am still getting the same error when i press "create repair package" button.

Comment

I installed Win 10 fresh, ran JM without any packs downloaded and got access violation error.
            Downloaded single repair pack (riffpkg) and plugins restarted JM and downloaded license - now it works fine.

Comment

Working...
            X