waiting for something awesome visual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• waiting for something awesome visual

good afternoon my dear colleagues and friends of the riff box team especially to these wonderful and impressive people like ren77, legija, ~ AKSingh ~, Pijush Das, are the ones who have taken riff team and their great riff and riff boxes 2 years after years , I just want to thank you that despite the little I have known in the riff team, the geniuses are especially our legija friend who is grateful to him for the great help I have received from him for 2 years and that thanks to him and Riff team I have acquired a little knowledge in this area, I am just going to ask you to answer a question and a question that I have regarding the visual platform riff jtag manager, there is the possibility of improving or changing the visualization of the windows of the something like easy jtag program, emmc pro, jtag medusa, octoplus jtag, it would be a great and great job and I think it would arouse many more fans than there are, without offending anyone, the riff team is one of the best there is and I have seen my 46 years working in the cell phone profession, it is an opinion of mine, there is only one answer left if this great contribution could be made or not. thanks and sorry if at any time I offend with this idea, I will always be from the riff team thanks.

I think that best GUI is the of Riffbox.

Comment

yes need to update the GUI
      and add support for KDZ,TOT file and univerzal estractor

Comment

Working...
      X