Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riff Box 2 eMMC ISP problem

Hello,

I'm working with some devices (no GSM) with Riff Box 2, already bought RC300 0 adapter. My problem is: when flashing User Area via ISP with PULL UP on it works, but nothing more than Riff Box 2 can be connected to the PC - when is program stop flashing with no error several times. When trying to recover (flash from last point) it always starts new flashing process. Can U give me some advice how to solve this problem?

br.
    mobista

Originally posted by mobista View Post
    Hello,

I'm working with some devices (no GSM) with Riff Box 2, already bought RC300 0 adapter. My problem is: when flashing User Area via ISP with PULL UP on it works, but nothing more than Riff Box 2 can be connected to the PC - when is program stop flashing with no error several times.

I need more information to possibly replicate that problem.
    VCCQ and clock values set, and if You tried to set clock to lower value to possibly avoid communication errors.

When trying to recover (flash from last point) it always starts new flashing process. Can U give me some advice how to solve this problem?

br.
    mobista

Progress bar will start from "0", but actual flashing address will be from address reached before it stopped.
    QQ: 1634811353

Comment

"nothing more than Riff Box 2 can be connected to the PC"

I had a related problem, for example, a s4 toshiba emmc was damaged apparently by connecting an x ​​usb device While writing system partition using plugin, taking advantage of the speed, previously written the other partitions with ATF on 15mhz. (the software crashed and only closed when I disconnected the riffbox2. then it happened again with another emmc same model but this time I didn't disconnect the riffbox2 instead I turned off the pc (still alive).

Lately I have used an old PC with PS2 connectors and only connected by USB riffbox2 to try to avoid problems.

chip off and box without modifications (not even the clkbuffer) or adapters.

then I will upload the slight log.

Comment

Now I remember that there was bug, during write/read operation if mtk or qualcomm phone in edl mode is connected, JTAG Manager would stop flashing.
        But this bug is fixed even with 1.86 version, certainly not present in 1.87.

So it's not bad idea to click "check for updates" and download "JTAGManager.exe".
        QQ: 1634811353

Comment

Working...
        X