No announcement yet.

Samsung T580 bootloader repair/unbrick Riff V1 [Solved]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure if BL can be downgraded or not on Exynos.

But even with Chinese firmware it should work fine, I think main problem is that You reflashed EFS from T585 without making backup first.
    QQ: 1634811353

Comment

Originally posted by Legija View Post
      I'm not sure if BL can be downgraded or not on Exynos.

But even with Chinese firmware it should work fine, I think main problem is that You reflashed EFS from T585 without making backup first.

I don't flash EFS from T585 . I just send your file with the Riff and after i send the chinese ROM of T580 with ODIN that's all i do before yesterday :/

I'm stuck with this tablet, i'll try to flash an U4 but i'm sure it's over.
      Do you think i can make something more ?

Thank you.

EDIT : Try to flash with U4 = fail... I'm stuck with this chinese ROM
      Last edited by kurtspirit31; 09-14-2019, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kurtspirit31 View Post
        I don't flash EFS from T585 . I just send your file with the Riff and after i send the chinese ROM of T580 with ODIN that's all i do before yesterday :/

I'm stuck with this tablet, i'll try to flash an U4 but i'm sure it's over.
        Do you think i can make something more ?

Thank you.

EDIT : Try to flash with U4 = fail... I'm stuck with this chinese ROM

What did You tick on T585 resurrection dialog ? If You havent ticked "EFS" then tablet should be fine.

Comment

What did You tick on T585 resurrection dialog ? If You havent ticked "EFS" then tablet should be fine.

Before your help, i try all options on resurrection dialog. After you do the T580 file and i flash it.

Your file change EFS or not ? Is it possible to make something now ? Can i repair EFS and all the rest with riff? And latest question : can i "downgrade" to U4 with the box ?
          Thank you !

Comment

So you did rewrote efs, and didnt made backup.
            Repair pack I’ve made is U4, so You can try, but if it goes dead again then you’ll have to write U5 bootloader.
            As to how repair efs i dont have anything, that part should be possible in some samsung box.

Comment

So you did rewrote efs, and didnt made backup.
              Repair pack I’ve made is U4, so You can try, but if it goes dead again then you’ll have to write U5 bootloader.
              As to how repair efs i dont have anything, that part should be possible in some samsung box.

Hi Legija,

i try to send again your package to the tablet and i have again the Exynos detect with black screen... Do you know if i can send the all 128MB of my read or is it dead definitivly ? I'm tired of this tablet !

Thank you.

Comment

This means that bootloader cannot be downgraded.
                I'll prepare U5 version from chinese FW.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Legija; 09-17-2019, 05:53 PM.

Comment

This means that bootloader cannot be downgraded.
                  I'll prepare U5 version from chinese FW.

Hello,
                  i'll try it today. Thank you again, i hope that will solve my problem now

Comment

Working...
                  X