A Couples of Old Phone Working and not for sales, only in Stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Couples of Old Phone Working and not for sales, only in Stock

How Thread starter, have a Big mountain of Old, (some NEW), phone model various Brand for sales in one Stock, (can value also lot of 5/10).

Phones are Various Brand, Samsung, Nokia, LG, Itc... many of them are Working good ready for use, Others only without battery, Lcd broken, or other small type of Issue.

Phones are like LGU900, Moto V3, Nokia 2730c, HTC M7, HTC One X, Ipad Apple GSM, Nokia various, Alcatel, itc..., Repeat many of them Full working and others with issues.

Want seller all becouse not have more Space but i'm sorry for this and want seller to one or more of one that want have knowledge in Repair or for gift to his poor friend that haven't possibility of purchase one phone.

HAVE also New Phone for sales, Like NEW "HTC A9", too in box only S-OFF+S.CID, (for this contact in private), never used

LG E610v Branded Vodafone Italy too in warranty, purchased in Vodafone Store.

And others, but for these is all another things!!!

Can Shipping in all EU, but you pay shipment cost, or in all Italy by Courrier

All my contacts:

FACEBOOK PAGE:
    Last edited by Ripgsm; 01-29-2016, 06:27 PM.
    My Facebook Page
    WBR
    Ripgsm

Originally posted by Ripgsm View Post
    How Thread starter, have a Big mountain of Old, (some NEW), phone model various Brand for sales in one Stock, (can value also lot of 5/10).

Phones are Various Brand, Samsung, Nokia, LG, Itc... many of them are Working good ready for use, Others only without battery, Lcd broken, or other small type of Issue.

Phones are like LGU900, Moto V3, Nokia 2730c, HTC M7, HTC One X, Ipad Apple GSM, Nokia various, Alcatel, itc..., Repeat many of them Full working and others with issues.

Want seller all becouse not have more Space but i'm sorry for this and want seller to one or more of one that want have knowledge in Repair or for gift to his poor friend that haven't possibility of purchase one phone.

HAVE also New Phone for sales, Like NEW "HTC A9", too in box only S-OFF+S.CID, (for this contact in private), never used

LG E610v Branded Vodafone Italy too in warranty, purchased in Vodafone Store.

And others, but for these is all another things!!!

Can Shipping in all EU, but you pay shipment cost, or in all Italy by Courrier

All my contacts:

FACEBOOK PAGE:
    DO YOU HAVE MAYBE ERICSON T28 OR NOKIA 6310i?

Comment

No sorry....especially T28 nothingh of do....
      My Facebook Page
      WBR
      Ripgsm

Comment

You can buy a handset that. It is necessary for you
        Tải facebook về điện thoại di động, Hack ninja school, Tải youtube về điện thoại, Hack ngoc rong online, Tai facebook ve dien thoai, Tai game pokemon go, Uc browser 9

Comment

إلكسير كلينك تقدم من العلاجات للعانية بالبشرة التي تم تصميمها لتلبية احتياجات بشرتك مثل الهيدرافيشل، كومكيت، رادينس فيشل، و تنظيف البشرة باستخدام صفائح الذهب، إلخ.
          تنظيف الوجه في لندن
          علاج الفيتامين الوريدي

Comment

Working...
          X