c261 hacked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• c261 hacked

please legija ,help me....infinity support cant help me.phone was no service and I flashed it with eeprom file from its support,now it is hacked.than I tried to repair with rocker,aIflashed full but now it is blinking.imei is 320000000000.as odm rocker shows.please help me friend? is any solution? I have notoriginall eprom backuped

NO one can help you here

Originally posted by sanders View Post
    please legija ,help me....infinity support cant help me.phone was no service and I flashed it with eeprom file from its support,now it is hacked.than I tried to repair with rocker,aIflashed full but now it is blinking.imei is 320000000000.as odm rocker shows.please help me friend? is any solution? I have notoriginall eprom backuped
    Brother no one can help you here most of us arec still learning how to use the box even the auther is still trying to learn how to use his box that why you dont have any reply brother

Comment

disculpen ya se esta trabajando el imei para el motorola c 261 , quisiera saber el procedimiento para trabajarlo ... gracias

Comment

Originally posted by Mansoor View Post
        Brother no one can help you here most of us arec still learning how to use the box even the auther is still trying to learn how to use his box that why you dont have any reply brother
        what exactly you want to say?
        some time just use search,it's very usefull some times.
        for example this
        E2 flash - Unlock Forum - RIFF Box support forum

Comment

Working...
        X