Motorocker Cable Description????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorocker Cable Description????

Hello Folks! Can some kind heart out there in UltimaBox Land Land please tell me what a Mototrocker cable looks like? I got the box and am trying to fully install. Whole kit came with Box, Usb Stck, Power Cable for box, and then 4 other cables. They are:1 labled MOT V66(6)with a red alligator clip coming out of it, then I have 10 little cable with and alligator clip on one end and a needle like point at the other end, then I have 1) Mot C350 cable green also with a red alligator clip and finally a cable with a little black rectangular box that says MOTO and on end is a USB connector and the othe end is a big phone jack. So which one of these is the Motorocker??......Also while I am asking questions.....Totally different question... I thought I had purchased a crusier unlocker but it is small and greenish and looks like a USB Stick. When I plug it in it says: SchlumbergerSema Cyberflex e-gate. I have all kingds of cables and the cd-rom and this little green thing. I think I am missing something but what and what does this little schlumbere thing do???? Thanks in advance for all help from everyone! Thanks Annie

Moto Rocker cabel=finally a cable with a little black rectangular box that says MOTO and on end is a USB connector and the othe end is a big phone jack

Comment

Yes, you need the USB Dongle and 2 USB cables (v66/c350) only ...
      If legija make next time Acer Update is t191 cable also needet!
      Best Regards Piotrek
      Mail: info@gsmbase.de
      Shop: http://www.gsmbase.de/shop

Comment

Working...
      X