This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• como renovar mi rocker

hola muchachos tengo una rocker que solo hace imxx y para desbloquiar me pide que la renueve con quuien podria hablar sobre este tema desde ya muchas gracias.

hi guys, i have a rocker that only allows me to do imexx and it ask for reactivation who can help me with this
    thanks in advance

Hola, tenes que activar los modulos, luego no es necesario, solo el de Samsung que es pago.
    Vas a Inicio->Todos los programas->Rocker Dongle->Rocker Dongle Client

Te aparece el Dongle Service, tal cual lo muestro en el screenshot adjunto, simplemente seleccionas el modulo que requiere activacion y le das al boton "Activate" luego los counter te quedan en UNLIMITED como me aparecen a mi.
    Saludos.-

PD: Si te sirvio agradece con el boton thanks.

Hi. you have to activate modules, after that is no longer requested, just the Samsung module which is paid.
    Goto Start->All Programs->Rocker Dongle->Rocker Dongle Client

Dongle Service starts, as you can see in attached pic, and you just select the module that you need to activate, then click in the "Activate" button and after that the counter it's set to UNLIMETED as you can see in screenshot.
    Regards.-

If this was useful please say thanks with thanks button.

Comment

Que tal pablo!!!
      gracias por tu colaboracion, pero te comento que hay malas noticias lo trato de activar y en la parte de abajo solo dice login/password mismatch, solo hace eso y no lo activa.

thanks for your cooperation, but I got bad news, when I try to activate at the botton there's a message that says "login/password mismatch" and it just prompts that and it doesn't activate

Comment

Originally posted by cristian_8529 View Post
        Que tal pablo!!!
        gracias por tu colaboracion, pero te comento que hay malas noticias lo trato de activar y en la parte de abajo solo dice login/password mismatch, solo hace eso y no lo activa.

thanks for your cooperation, but I got bad news, when I try to activate at the botton there's a message that says "login/password mismatch" and it just prompts that and it doesn't activate
        Contacta a tu reseller, donde adquiriste la box.
        Saludos.

Contact your reseller, where you buy the box.
        Regards.

Comment

Working...
        X