This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• imei z6

seņores dicen que con la rocker se esta aciendo cambio imei a este equipo pero como es el prosedimiento gracias que alguien explique

gentlemen I heard that you can do imei repair to Z6 with Rocker Box, I'd like to now what's the procedure like, somebody to explain it to me

hola que me dicen de z6 libera o no con la rocker alguin que sepa

hello what about unlock to Z6 it's possible or not somebody who knows

Comment

hola

pues amigos lo unico cierto es que si los hace, el problema es que se especula mucho que con mss, con rocker, yo estoy casi seguro que es con rocker y que en el procedimiento tiene que ver algo la nueva funcion de backup de pds, porque el imei no cambia fisicamente es mediente parche a la eeprom o al pds pero la verdad no se con exactitud.

si alguien puede ayudarnos y colaborar con esto se lo agradeceria mucho.

friend the only thing I know is that this is true, al lot of people talk about do it with mss or rocker, I'm almost sure that it can be done with Rocker and the procedure has something to do with new function of backup the pds, because the imei is changed via patched eeprom or pds, but I dont know exactly how it's done.

If somebody can help us and cooperate i'll apreciate it very much.

Comment

cambio imei z6

en realidad no se hace un cambio de imei se hace es un clon al copiar una eproon de uno que esta en positivos y se le escribe a uno en negativo el problema es que cuando pase a negativo el original a todos los que se les realizo la copia de eproom se van a quedar sin seņal, es lo mismo que hacian con los samsung hace un tiempo

actually what they are doing it's to clone the imei when you copy an eeprom of one phone with good imei and you put over other phone eith bad imei, the problem is that when the phone with good imei goes to a bad imei, all the cloned phones go after that one, and you'llget a lot of phones without signal, thsi same thing it used to be done with samsung phones a time ago.

Comment

pero dicen que es con un cable especial eso es verdad seņores pueden poner los paso de como flashar estos celulares gracias

but they said that it's done with a special cable, is this true, can you explain step by step how can we flash this cells to do this thanks

Comment

Dejo el thread como referencia nomas, pero lo cierro ya que no conduce a nada.
            Futuros threads sobre el tema, iguales a este seran borrados, hasta que no haya nada en concreto por favor no sigan posteando sobre el tema.

Saludos

I leave the thread just as reference, but I'm closing it because we don't go anywere. Future messages about this topic, just like this one, will be deleted, until we don't have something that it's real and that it can be done; so please don't keep posting about it.

Regards

Comment

Working...
            X