E380 mueto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E380 mueto

tengo un E380 lo flashe y ahora se quedo muerto , no entra ni en modo boot * + # + power , no da nada como lo revivo de nuevo , alguien tiene el tespoint de este telefono. E380

I've flashed an E380 and now it's dead, it's won't boot up in flash mode with * + # + power, how can I bring it back to life again? somebody has TP for this phone?

amigo si no me equivoco el e380 no lleva tp , lo estube buscando y nada , ahora bien.
    trata de dejarlo sin la bateria pueto unos minutos , unos 10 y vuelve a conectar y prueva de nuevo .
    saludos

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friend if I am not wrong e380 does not go tp, im searching and at all, now well.
    It tries to leave it without the battery a few minutes, approximately 10 and returns to connect and try again.
    Regards

Comment

Hola, parecera tonto lo que te pregunto, pero has probado de conectar el telefono y luego encenderlo en modo flash con las teclas * + # + power??

Pregunto porque si mal no recuerdo habia una cuestion con el E380 y su pantalla....fijate si conectado lo reconoce el equipo.

Dejo el fix aqui, se puede subir con el MSS (no posteado) una vez subido con algun programa como P2KTools le modificas el modelo de C450 a E380 y listo.

Saludos!

Hello, maybe it's seems a silly question, but have you tried to connect phone and then tunr it on in flash mode with the * + # + power keys??

I ask this because if I'm not wrong there was an issue related to E380 with the display....check if when it's connected you can connect to PC.

I leave the fix here, you can upload it with MSS (not posted) once you flex it, with some program like P2KTools you modify the model name from C450 to E380 and you're done.

Regards!

Comment

Working...
      X