Error To Flash?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error To Flash?

With this latst UPDATE I get this error while trying to FLASH, suggestions! ** Edited - PLEASE POST ENGLISH OR SPANISH!!! **

Everything is said in popup dialog already.

Though i am not sure how you mean to flash phone which is in blank mode.
    QQ: 1634811353

Comment

seņores ami me esta botanto ese eror porfavor yo baje lņas flas del soporte y sale eso cuando seleciona flashar gracias

gentlemen I also gettin' this error please, I already downloaded flashes from support and I get this error while trying to flash. Thanks

Comment

amigos ami me pasaba lo mismo pero sabes que era por error mio , fijense que antes los soft tenian para escribir flash arriba y lenguaje avajo
        ahora es al reves osea , flash avajo y lenhuaje arriba , de costumbre lo que hacia era mandarlo arriba y me tiraba ese error , corroboren eso , se que es una estupides pero de tanto usar un soft llega el dia que lo hacemos sin mirar y esto fue lo que me paso ami .
        saludos

Friends I use to have this error, but it was my mistake, Check that buttons are inverted, before you have to click the upper button to flash a full flash and to write a language pack the other button from below.
        Now it's the opossite way, to flash FF below and language pack up, as usual I used to click upper the button and i always get this error, check that, maybe it's stupid but if you use the software over and over then you get used to work with it without looking what you're doing, this is what happened to me.
        regards

Comment

I will close now this topic, so moderator can translate it to english first.

** Reopened topic now it's translated **
          QQ: 1634811353

Comment

Working...
          X