Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Samsung Rocker cables sets ready !

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Samsung Rocker cables sets ready !

    Hello,

    We have prepared Samsung cables sets for those who are interested.
    Cables are compatible with Rocker Box, or any other Unibox based interface, with following pinout:

    1. Vpp
    2. TX
    3. RX
    4. RTS
    5. CTS
    6. MBUS
    7. GND
    8. GND

    Cable set contains following cables:
    • SAM E810
    • SAM V804
    • SAM E860
    • SAM E530
    • SAM Z105
    • SAM Z500
    • SAM D500
    • SAM D800
    • SAM E700
    • SAM D720
    • SAM S100
    • SAM E810
    • SAM E700
    • SAM E860
    • SAM E530
    • SAM Z320I
    • SAM X540
    • SAM C260
    • SAM C140
    Resellers can contact Mr Ali or Mr Narry (HTTP Server Test Page powered by CentOS-WebPanel.com) right now to make orders.

    End user price is 25 EUR for complete set of cables.
    ICQ: 299-912-089
    QQ: 1634811353

  • #2
    good to know legija , we wait more resellers for the cables aswell .
    Thanks.

    Comment


    • #3
      i order rocker cable for samsung from ipmart but im not sure if i can use this cable in ufsx interface bcoz im using rocker dongle not box.please someone help me how can use?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by hans salim View Post
        i order rocker cable for samsung from ipmart but im not sure if i can use this cable in ufsx interface bcoz im using rocker dongle not box.please someone help me how can use?
        NO u can't use it for ufx or all sarasSoft boxs bcoz they are not univbox

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by legija View Post
          Hello,

          Resellers can contact Mr Ali or Mr Narry (HTTP Server Test Page powered by CentOS-WebPanel.com) right now to make orders.

          End user price is 25 EUR for complete set of cables.

          And looking across this site and find where the wires.! Somebody help me.?

          Comment


          • #6
            look for any unibox it will work , i have rocker dongle i use infinity box, vygisbox, and furious gold box with this cable and it works well.

            Comment


            • #7
              mR. lEGIJA

              :devil: Mr. Legija is posible use software Ultima Box if i have only a Rocker Dongle????
              Please is i can due this can you help me please?:cheers2: :cheers2:

              Comment


              • #8
                se pueden utilazar los cables de la ns pro box

                puedo utilizar lo cables de l nspro p

                Comment


                • #9
                  Hola

                  Originally posted by alsalguero View Post
                  puedo utilizar lo cables de l nspro p
                  Amigo!
                  Los Cables de NS Pro solo los debes utilizar mismo han NS Pro.
                  Si utilizas in otras Boxs puedes causar danos a Box o Teléfono.
                  Los cables da NS Pro son solo para la misma.
                  Non son compatibles con mas otra aplicación
                  Saludo
                  Hassan

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    los cables de nspro funcionan en la rocker pero hay que usar el cable ns adapter y agragrale el pin de alimentacion de voltaje si no no funciona

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hola

                      Originally posted by jose ramon rosales View Post
                      los cables de nspro funcionan en la rocker pero hay que usar el cable ns adapter y agragrale el pin de alimentacion de voltaje si no no funciona
                      Amigo
                      El adaptador del NS-PRO simplemente es corregir un error del hardware.
                      Él no altera la configuración de los alfileres de los cables, apenas resuelve el problema Que el NS-PRO que ella tenía.
                      Este problema puede resolverse (no use el adaptador) quitando la resistencia
                      de la caja.

                      The adapatador of the NS-PRO it is just to correct a hardware mistake.
                      He doesn't alter the configuration of the pins of the cables, it just solves the problem That the NS-PRO she had.
                      This problem can be solved (not use the adapter) removing the resistance
                      inside Box
                      Saludo
                      Hassan

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Resistor

                        Mr hamas, would you please give me more information about this, i would like to know where is the resistor located in my rocker box, and if removing it wont harm the box.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Hello

                          Originally posted by hcom View Post
                          Mr hamas, would you please give me more information about this, i would like to know where is the resistor located in my rocker box, and if removing it wont harm the box.
                          Friend! This Post is About NS-Pro.
                          Not to Rocker Dongle.
                          Rocker Dongle is another Situation.
                          If you need i can send you the
                          Modification to Rocker
                          Is necessary in Old Box.
                          But this is to NS-Pro.
                          BR
                          Hassan

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            are your cables compartible with that of NS pro

                            Please,
                            I have gotten a problem with my NSpro box and the nsteam cannot help for over 2 months now!! So I wanted to know if your cables are compartible with that of NS pro box?


                            Originally posted by legija View Post
                            Hello,

                            We have prepared Samsung cables sets for those who are interested.
                            Cables are compatible with Rocker Box, or any other Unibox based interface, with following pinout:

                            1. Vpp
                            2. TX
                            3. RX
                            4. RTS
                            5. CTS
                            6. MBUS
                            7. GND
                            8. GND

                            Cable set contains following cables:
                            • SAM E810
                            • SAM V804
                            • SAM E860
                            • SAM E530
                            • SAM Z105
                            • SAM Z500
                            • SAM D500
                            • SAM D800
                            • SAM E700
                            • SAM D720
                            • SAM S100
                            • SAM E810
                            • SAM E700
                            • SAM E860
                            • SAM E530
                            • SAM Z320I
                            • SAM X540
                            • SAM C260
                            • SAM C140
                            Resellers can contact Mr Ali or Mr Narry (HTTP Server Test Page powered by CentOS-WebPanel.com) right now to make orders.

                            End user price is 25 EUR for complete set of cables.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Cables

                              Originally posted by nkemnzifa View Post
                              Please,
                              I have gotten a problem with my NSpro box and the nsteam cannot help for over 2 months now!! So I wanted to know if your cables are compartible with that of NS pro box?
                              Friend! NS-Pro have cables ony for this Box.
                              This cables don't work in another Box's and
                              any cables work in that Box.
                              You need the Original Cables.
                              Total is a Pack to NS PRO with 9 or 10 Cables.
                              You can Buy in any Internet Shop.
                              But with is cables you don't can use in Rocker
                              Samsung.Is only to This Box.
                              BR
                              Hassan

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X