Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Samsung Rocker v1.30 beta all new Qualcom Code reader !

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samsung Rocker v1.30 beta all new Qualcom Code reader !

Hello dear users !

First, as You can see, our samsung coder is back to work, after absence due to some private reasons.
    So welcome back dear Laci !

Second, this is latest public beta version. There is lots of changes, and i will not list them all, just few main points:

• Security is moved to new slot (same as latest ODM Rocker or Motorocker), so to use it, You need Your support account to be working.
    • There is completelly new function added, "Code Calc" for new Qualcom based 3G Samsung models.

So, how to work with this new version ?

• You need new usb drivers. You can download it from support - /Drivers/Samsung/ folder.
    • You need combo cable for models which dont have microusb connector
    • You need original sim card, or You must enter code via keyboard before connecting phone to cable

Now, the procedure it self :

• Power on the phone with original sim card or enter "*#7465625#" code if You dont have sim card
    • Connect phone to cable and PC
    • Make sure to install latest drivers from support
    • Start new Samsung Rocker select model, service and press "Code Calc" button
    • Software will detect phone ports and automatically select appropriate ones
    • Shortly after, You will see progress and unfreeze and unlock codes

In case that for some reason software can not detect ports properly, do this:

• Delete all modems from Control Panel - Modems section
    • Delete all samsung drivers and reinstall new drivers set
    • You can also set ports manually if You are skilled windows user

Thats it. If You encounter some problem, or You have tested new version , please post logs here in this topic.

Please download and install "SamsungRocker_v1.30_beta.exe" from support. You also need new drivers, and You can find it in folowing dir: "Drivers/Samsung/"

Enjoy using Rocker Dongle !

QQ: 1634811353

Hello, i need to buy support access can you please send me western union details to buy, in my country we dont have paypal service

Comment

where can i download the beta version
      please there are no links here?

Comment

Originally posted by leereal View Post
        Hi, as first post says...

Please download and install "SamsungRocker_v1.30_beta.exe" from support. You also need new drivers, and You can find it in folowing dir: "Drivers/Samsung/"
        All you need is at support server, BR.-

Comment

Originally posted by danielortiz80 View Post
          Hello, i need to buy support access can you please send me western union details to buy, in my country we dont have paypal service
          Hi, if you're in the Americas, you can contact me in private, use the "Private Message" option when you click on my nick.

BR.-

Comment

I need link to beta version
            please post here
            can not access suport site.

Comment

Originally posted by leereal View Post
              if your support has expired you must first pay another year.

money first before anything.

Comment

No puedo iniciar ODM Rocker v1.34 me aprace una ventanita que dice “CARD NOT” (OR USED BY OTHER APPLICATION!), que tengo que hacer necesito otro software para hacerlo funcionar? por favor ayudenme tengo un celular motorola w396 que necesita ser desbloqueado.. muchsaa gracias!!!

Comment

where is the LINK

Comment

Read this:

Comment

thanks you help me a lot

Comment

i have Samsung GT-B3410 for unlock, is that phone supported? Because it is not on the list in Software and when i chose new drivers for version 1.30 it not found drivers! It is problem, because i said to custumer i can unlock all new Qualcom Samsung phones and tomorrow custumer needs phone for present Maybe B3410 is not qualcom phone?

please help ;(

Comment

Originally posted by Leony View Post
                          i have Samsung GT-B3410 for unlock, is that phone supported? Because it is not on the list in Software and when i chose new drivers for version 1.30 it not found drivers! It is problem, because i said to custumer i can unlock all new Qualcom Samsung phones and tomorrow custumer needs phone for present Maybe B3410 is not qualcom phone?

please help ;(
                          OK, i found it is not Qualcom chipset it is OM/Swift/3G chipset. Is that chipset supported by Rocker Samsung?

P.s. Maybe if rocker have better support and wrote which models are supported, maybe the boy get unlocked phone today for present. No problem, it happens.

Comment

What about C6620, if i try to unlock it, where i find Modem port? I found serial port=rocker box port, but i do not found Modem port. Even i chose all modem port which are available, soft always said There is no C6620 on selected port I have realy unluck with Rocker, because nothing works for me. Is there any school to teach how to work with that box?

Comment

maybe rocker is going to sleping

Comment

Working...
                              X