Samsung B100 Error Reading Codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samsung B100 Error Reading Codes

Hi, today i received a Samsung B100, but when reading the codes this is what i got:

Direct unlock didn't work with this one, had to do Stack Reset with another tool, i didn't select this option in Samsung Rocker, Regard!

Hello

Originally posted by yurguis View Post
    Hi, today i received a Samsung B100, but when reading the codes this is what i got:

Direct unlock didn't work with this one, had to do Stack Reset with another tool, i didn't select this option in Samsung Rocker, Regard!
    Check cable.
    I think this is cable Problem.
    You connect cable Dirct to Rocker (If is Box)
    I have test but only by Usb RJ45 Cable (Converter) and wit
    Normal Cables Samsung and read.
    BR
    Hassan

Comment

No cable problem, problem is in software, all info was read ok but the codes, besides, using this cable i unlocked the phone with other tool, luck

Comment

Originally posted by yurguis View Post
        No cable problem, problem is in software, all info was read ok but the codes, besides, using this cable i unlocked the phone with other tool, luck
        Coder will see your report.
        Thanks for reporting.
        And will ceck for bug's.
        Need wait for new update.

Comment

One QW?
          software give this error before or after you try unlock phone with micro-box?

Comment

This is funny, i saw your post at gsmhosting and i thought, would he be able to link both threads?, and you did!
            Well, i read codes with Micro-Box and after the error the code gave me i read codes with Samsung Rocker to compare both codes and found out that Samsung Rocker couldn't read them, then i tried direct unlock with, Micro-Box then Rocker, even though these two operations were successful the phone kept with the Contact Service message, finally i did Stack Reset with another tool from Dr.Mobile, which failed to direct unlock the phone too. Regards!

Comment

This is funny, i saw your post at gsmhosting and i thought, would he be able to link both threads?, and you did!
              Well, i read codes with Micro-Box and after the error the code gave me i read codes with Samsung Rocker to compare both codes and found out that Samsung Rocker couldn't read them, then i tried direct unlock with, Micro-Box then Rocker, even though these two operations were successful the phone kept with the Contact Service message, finally i did Stack Reset with another tool from Dr.Mobile, which failed to direct unlock the phone too. Regards!

Comment

Its possible that micro box messed up MSL data in eeprom.
                QQ: 1634811353

Comment

then i will have to try with the next one to see where is the problem, thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X