Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A little bit technical, but if someone can help me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little bit technical, but if someone can help me...

:bigear:
    Hello,
    Could anybody tell me if the software Samsung Rocker 1.06g unlocks the samsung z170 in a permanent or in a temporary way? More precisely: does it modify the GDFS or the File System, or it doesn't modifies them and just applies a patch to the main to unlock the mobile without manipulate its software?

Samsung have GDFS Area ?? lol

Br

Comment

I'll explain you. I have no clue what a GDFS Area is, but someone said me that my warranty would not be valid if I modified the GDFS (whatever it is!!) or the file system (and the rest of what I wrote in my post...), but if you know what the program does, please tell me, more than being so kind!!!

Comment

Hello

Originally posted by mr999 View Post
        Samsung have GDFS Area ?? lol

Br
        Yes Have.
        GDFS is: global Distributed File System , or that are on
        your phone for short.
        "Customization and SP Locks Area...."
        BR
        Hassan

Comment

arty: GDFS in samsung which tool can write :ihih: or read :ihih:

Comment

Gdfs

Originally posted by mr999 View Post
            arty: GDFS in samsung which tool can write :ihih: or read :ihih:
            Any samsung Box or program can write and read GDFS zone.
            Regards
            Hassan

Comment

Originally posted by Hamas View Post
              Any samsung Box or program can write and read GDFS zone.
              Regards
              Hassan
              You mean that if I use the "samsung rocker 1.6" software I am modifying the software of my mobile phone and, in this way, I am going to lose the warranty?

Comment

Hello

Originally posted by Tonylokusta View Post
                You mean that if I use the "samsung rocker 1.6" software I am modifying the software of my mobile phone and, in this way, I am going to lose the warranty?
                Friend!
                It depends on the rules of the Operator of your Country.
                But in general the one that the operators are to do and the following:
                You buy a phone locked to one operator.
                You use for a certain time, it can be 1 Year or 18 months. During this period there is a contract between you and the operator If you unlock the phone inside of that time you lose the warranty.
                In case you have some problem with him, when you go to this operator
                The technical department check if phone is locked or not, if is Unlocked
                You don’t have any warranty.
                This problem exist because one bad unlock can damage any functions of phone.And this is true.
                If you need warranty you can buy one Card lick X-Sim-Tornado Sim
                Or Yessim (Amazon Route 53 Getting Started), you put this card with any operator Sim Card
                But when you take this card out the phone is Locked.
                With this you never lost warranty.
                In Many Countries already put an end to this Monopoly of the operators
                And leaning that soon will have to put the unlocked whole phones.
                BR
                Hassan

Comment

Gdfs in samsung meen eeprom, nokia meen PM,motorola meen flex, but idea is same.This zone keep calibration, lock zone, imei, and some other customer seting.
                  For now, as i know not exist normal posibility write eeprom in QUALCOM phones(developer can have, but...don't know).
                  Some services offer "rpl metod", in this way you can repair damaged eeprom in QUALCOM phones.
                  z170 can be unlocked permanently.
                  Patch metod in samsung not same like in SE.
                  Patched flash in samsung give acces to msl security,bypass this security.
                  But after this"patch" unlock you can flash phone, phone remain unlocked.
                  For customer not exist diferense.

Comment

Working...
                  X