• Show
Clear All

• Fake Rocker dongel Fake

U700 simlock not supportd

U700 imei change not supportd

fakeeeeeeeeeeee

rockerrrrrrrrrrrrrr

fakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Think your words again! Don't post such stupid things... U700 simlock and imei IS supported only on old versions, but it's written 100 times here on forum, you were just too lazy to read.

Comment

Originally posted by gyuszko View Post
      Think your words again! Don't post such stupid things... U700 simlock and imei IS supported only on old versions, but it's written 100 times here on forum, you were just too lazy to read.

Versiyonnn???

XXAXX
      XXBXX
      XXCXX
      XXDXX
      XXEXX
      XXFXX

not supprot
      where versiyon ??????

I m waiting!!!

Comment

Yes u are say U700 old version supported
        but where is the this special old version in mars or jupiter? MAKE good support and dont lie so put it in support... all ppls buy for U700

Comment

yes rocker team we are waıtıng for answers.the reasons to buy the box to change the ımeı and sımlock U700 but ıt ısnt done and you say ıt ıs do and than we bougt the box the program wanted the versıon to not to be on the world we looked the versıon date ı thınk that date u700 is productıon :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

yes rocker team we are waıtıng to you answer as soon as the possıble.:frown5: :frown5: :frown5: :frown5: :frown5:

Comment

No One Give A clear answer About The supported versions and No supported One, Can Product Supporter make Things clear about this???

Comment

Originally posted by gyuszko View Post

old versıon?whıch one old versıon?I loaded 40 kınd of versıon ın 40 kınd of devıce.but ıt ıs not.you gıve the lınk you saıd the wonderfull versıon and ı see ok.ıt ıs normal ı am turkısh the lazy ın my blood

Comment

hi bro

brother , samsung addon is free , if you can't unlock and change imei , this is right , not wrong , because rocker strong is motorola , , if you can unlock samsung phone is good luck , ,,,,,Now i pay euro 350 ,I only want unlock latest sagem phone but still now , need buy sagDD credit for unlocking , i pay the money only for sagem , not want another ,

Comment

Originally posted by sidangel View Post
                  No One Give A clear answer About The supported versions and No supported One, Can Product Supporter make Things clear about this???
                  ıs thıs form the support cıteof rocker box.why ı can supported make thıngs clear about thıs?when we ask the ouestıon dont lookthey sat the rıgt and we behavıor as do.and we say te people lıve ın turkey we say dont buy the rocker box

Comment

Originally posted by kin88 View Post
                    brother , samsung addon is free , if you can't unlock and change imei , this is right , not wrong , because rocker strong is motorola , , if you can unlock samsung phone is good luck , ,,,,,Now i pay euro 350 ,I only want unlock latest sagem phone but still now , need buy sagDD credit for unlocking , i pay the money only for sagem , not want another ,
                    Where You See That !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kin88 View Post
                      samsung not free we give extra payment!!!

Comment

yes where is the legija and nay good reply.. SPT add next days U700 so come on attack and add U700 NEW VERSİON!!!!!

Comment

Guys, calm down. Though today is sunday and i should be having good times with my family, i will be nice and TRY to explain few things about Samsung Rocker and new security in Samsung phones :

1. Samsung Rocker could be tested before purchase, so any user who want to buy can test before paying the money.
                          There is 10 credits on old revision dongles, and 50 credits on new revision which could be used for testings.

2. Popup box with supported YEAR of production is default for all MSL2 samsung models.
                          All phones produced after some date back in year 2007 have NEW security and cannot be unlocked.

For example, some versions of A707, E240, etc can be unlocked without probs, and newer versions CAN NOT.

This ofcourse includes U700, L760, ZV60 etc. These phones cannot be unlocked even with so called "PRO" tools such are UST and NS Dongle.

Only way for now is to use Anysvc database and online service account, like Easy unlocker does.

So, please, stop asking stupid questions, DO NOT blame us if Your reseller told you something which is not true.

By the way, we are currently preparing few very important changes, which will affect all users of Rocker Dongle, and specially those who have paid for Samsung Rocker activation.

I will close this thread now, since there is nothing more to be told.

Regards, Legija.
                          QQ: 1634811353

Comment

Working...
                          X