• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samsung Rocker Vs UST-PRO2

Hello To All

As We Know That Recenlty Vahid Release A Bomb Update

UST-Pro 5.60

What`s new:
    WORLD'S FIRST : A436 (DIRECT UNLOCK - REBUILD IMEI - READ/WRITE EEPROM/FLASH/FFS)
    WORLD'S FIRST : A437 (DIRECT UNLOCK - REBUILD IMEI - READ/WRITE EEPROM/FLASH/FFS)
    WORLD'S FIRST : T409 (DIRECT UNLOCK - REBUILD IMEI - READ/WRITE EEPROM/FLASH/FFS)
    WORLD'S FIRST : A117 (DIRECT UNLOCK - REBUILD IMEI - READ/WRITE EEPROM/FLASH/FFS)
    WORLD'S FIRST : T329 (DIRECT UNLOCK - REBUILD IMEI - READ/WRITE EEPROM/FLASH/FFS)
    WORLD'S FIRST : P520 (DIRECT UNLOCK - REBUILD IMEI - READ/WRITE EEPROM/FLASH/FFS)
    WORLD'S FIRST : L300 (DIRECT UNLOCK - REBUILD IMEI - READ/WRITE EEPROM/FLASH/FFS)
    WORLD'S FIRST : P220 (DIRECT UNLOCK - REBUILD IMEI - READ/WRITE EEPROM/FLASH/FFS)
    WORLD'S FIRST : Added REBUILD IMEI for E690
    Added support for : G600 (DIRECT UNLOCK - READ/WRITE EEPROM/FLASH/FFS)
    Added support for : D610 (DIRECT UNLOCK - REBUILD IMEI - READ/WRITE EEPROM/FLASH/FFS)
    Added support for : T729 (DIRECT UNLOCK - REBUILD IMEI - READ/WRITE EEPROM/FLASH/FFS)

Improvements:
    - Fixed flashing/unlocking bugs for E690.
    - Removed "ERR_WRITE_TIMEOUT" bug in flashing some new 3G series.
    - E250V FFS Write bug removed.
    - J600 MSL bypass bug removed.
    - Flashing bugs for New AGERE -like U600,J600,X830/N,etc- completely removed. (was exist in v5.25)
    - AGERE Test Mode activation process improved.
    - V805SC added to models list.

Note : IMEI Rebuild / MSL Bypass for P520,L300,P220 added for betta testing only so if you see any problem please report.

So Where is the Legija Update.
    Still We Can't repair x700 imei 000000000 (so Stange)
    If Samsung Rocker For only Flashing. so We can easly get free all samsung Downloader and flash file.

So I Think Samsung Rocker Should Release Update Like Vahid.

remember : I am Not Licking But I am telling Truth.

So plz Dont Mind.:nopity:

lol, and works wahid tool? or w add models and fix in 2008? so the sr programmer can add all models if u need(works not works np ). and which tool f_cked it x700 imei? E690,d610,t729,g600 is supported SR.

Comment

Originally posted by tl2002 View Post
      lol, and works wahid tool? or w add models and fix in 2008? so the sr programmer can add all models if u need(works not works np ). and which tool f_cked it x700 imei? E690,d610,t729,g600 is supported SR.
      Oh HO

You are Realy Stupid.
      I am Suing Vahid Product Since Vahid Start Its First Project Ust.
      and For Ur Kind Information Ust-pro is for Professinol. not like a child.ut: who just want to click an button and wan a sucess.

Remeber Trouble Shooting is build up ur skill .

WBR
      Bluffmaster:seeya:

Comment

ust is old tool but not professional. imei/network f_cker, phone killer and models only list(not real solution) etc etc.

Comment

Me and Also You Not Able To Decide

So Here is The Public Voting

Just a moment...

Comment

pfff, not real.. ust is sh_it 4 real unlockers.

Comment

The Public Voting is Proof The Result.
              Then No Need To UR Comments.
              If you Don't Know How To Work With Ust-pro2.
              So Plz Don't Say Blah Blah BLah:cryin:

WBR

Comment

@bluffmaster

First, DO NOT insult members on this forum, this is not nice from You.
                Second, UST PRO costs $220, and Samsung Rocker activation costs $75.

What Mr Vahid does is solely his problem and not mine. If You are happy with his software, simply start using it.
                QQ: 1634811353

Comment

@ Legija The Boss Of MotoFirst of All.
                  I Realy Admire your Effort for Motorolla Rocker Tool. But Read My First Post This Paragraph.

So Where is the Legija Update.
                  Still We Can't repair x700 imei 000000000 (so Stange)
                  If Samsung Rocker For only Flashing. so We can easly get free all samsung Downloader and flash file.

So I Think Samsung Rocker Should Release Update Like Vahid.
                  remember : I am Not Licking But I am telling Truth.

I was Just ask This Only for Known That When Will The New Update is Releasing.Whtz Will be in Next Update. Like a add Support for Repair Imei 0000For All Agee Phones.

But the Member TL2002 Reply This Blah Blah

Even He Does Not Know If You flash X700 Via one Nand Downlaoder With Erase So After that Your Phon Imei Will BE 0000000.

Mr TLT2002 Reply Again With Post.
                  ust is old tool but not professional. imei/network f_cker, phone killer and models only list(not real solution) etc etc.

I Didn't Say Samsung Rocker Bad. Its Realy Speed Full Product For Flashing.

If Some Body Abuse .So What Can I DO????

I Still Say About Rocker Dongle Is A Very Premium Product.and i Alway Call You The Boss Of Motorolla.
                  But In This Thread I Would Like To Know Whtz The Plan Of Moto Rocker Team For Samsung Rocker.

But Just Bocz TLT2002 I DID Explain My Self.

I Don't Want To Insult Any Unlock Forum Member. Bczo i am too Member of This Community.

If Some Word Heart You So I Realy Appologize You.
                  And Also Will Pray For Ur Project Rocker Dongle.
                  May Rocker Team Live a Long Life.

WBR
                  BLuffmaster

Comment

ok KING. ustteam have more than 5000 customer(~2001-2007) vote ~380. so question on that forum not good!! (good question "works good or not works ust")

...and sr now have ~100(062007-092007) customer so please not blame bad words vahid henchman...

x700: if you use good "original" downloader(and not ust ) not make imei 00000(ofcoz if u use your brain, if u have). so wake up KING.

Comment

@bluffmaster

updates will be continued.. and if bugs exist you can post details with bug report.. and not only the tool ust for samsung phones.. there also many tools exist too and remmber rocker samsung just started and updates will continue.. the tool ust is only for samsung and they fix bugs later after adding models u can check their history... every tool have own benefits and difference..

but rocker now adding more models not only samsung concentrated

be patient updates will come fast...
                      Don't do it if you don't know.. but..... Don't leave it until you know that...

Comment

Originally posted by GsmTracer View Post
                        @bluffmaster

updates will be continued.. and if bugs exist you can post details with bug report.. and not only the tool ust for samsung phones.. there also many tools exist too and remmber rocker samsung just started and updates will continue.. the tool ust is only for samsung and they fix bugs later after adding models u can check their history... every tool have own benefits and difference..

Thx For Confirmation.

WBR
                        Bluffmaster

Comment

**** box

Originally posted by bluffmaster View Post
                          Oh HO

You are Realy Stupid.
                          I am Suing Vahid Product Since Vahid Start Its First Project Ust.
                          and For Ur Kind Information Ust-pro is for Professinol. not like a child.ut: who just want to click an button and wan a sucess.

Remeber Trouble Shooting is build up ur skill .

WBR
                          My friend UST Pro2 is a **** box it doesnt work well i dont recomend this box and vey bad suppoer it fu have a problem and post it almost never answer so thats not support i have many problems with this box for example killed 2 Sam U600,one E317 and siroya or VsH-Gsm never helped me so i had to try turn on it by my self and they never fixed the flash the had in support from E317 is doednt fuction....UST Pro2 **** BOX, better NS-Pro

BR,
                          Tito Millo

Comment

Originally posted by GsmTracer View Post
                            @bluffmaster

yes this great info from you big thx
                            i great idea with moto and samsung concentrated
                            samsung and moto in one box is very funny
                            i hope rockker team will concentrated samsung and updates will be continued

best regarts senkron24

Comment

There are 4 major comercial programs for Samsung:
                              Ust
                              Nspro
                              Hwk
                              Samsung rocker
                              (this isn't a specific top list)

> I don't have UST,(so I don't have any oppinion) but a friend of mine has it, and he had problems with alot of phones supported by UST only on paper...
                              > NSpro had a good start, it helped me alot, with a cute interface (a littlebit too childish for me), the problem with it is a buggy box HW, and crazy drivers, you have to be careful what other boxes are installed in the same time with it, or you will have to reinstall the whole program daily.
                              > HWK is the most stabile box for samsung flashing and unlocking, doesn't needs extra drivers (maybe this is why so many models are not fully supported), but it does a good job for the supported ones...
                              > Samsung Rocker's major advantage that it can be used virtually with any connection way, and TRUE MSL unlock, not just bypass or patch.
                              ALL, you should't forget, it is a new product, with constant development, witch is working good (sometimes works better than my dedicated samsung box), and lately it has flashing support too... And most of all, it is an optional addon, and it is the cheepest one....

Comment

Working...
                              X