Clear All

Originally posted by huzsolt View Post
    There are 4 major comercial programs for Samsung:
    Ust
    Nspro
    Hwk
    Samsung rocker
    (this isn't a specific top list)

> I don't have UST,(so I don't have any oppinion) but a friend of mine has it, and he had problems with alot of phones supported by UST only on paper...
    > NSpro had a good start, it helped me alot, with a cute interface (a littlebit too childish for me), the problem with it is a buggy box HW, and crazy drivers, you have to be careful what other boxes are installed in the same time with it, or you will have to reinstall the whole program daily.
    > HWK is the most stabile box for samsung flashing and unlocking, doesn't needs extra drivers (maybe this is why so many models are not fully supported), but it does a good job for the supported ones...
    > Samsung Rocker's major advantage that it can be used virtually with any connection way, and TRUE MSL unlock, not just bypass or patch.
    ALL, you should't forget, it is a new product, with constant development, witch is working good (sometimes works better than my dedicated samsung box), and lately it has flashing support too... And most of all, it is an optional addon, and it is the cheepest one....

well said my friend what u have said is indeed true!

i call it being objective

Comment

Working...
    X