Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

V235 dead after unlock without TP procedure.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V235 dead after unlock without TP procedure.

Hi, I have a V235 which it is dead after unlock with without tespoint procedure.
    Phone has bootloader 09.02 and SW Version R444HL2_G_08.D0.18R, after all the procedure phone says COD SIG ERROR 30:52 so I made Repair, and then it goes to blank mode, try repair with testpoint and always the same, put battery and enters directly in blank mode.
    Also try to flash it but always get error, with rsd lite, f&B and motorocker.
    Which procedure I must follow to repair this phone??

Regards.-

Strange, becouse I just had yesterday a similar problem with V235, I made repair with TP, phone still was in blank mode, than I flashed it with a monster pack and voala

Comment

It's fixed this is what I do:

TP + Repair
      TP + Bootloader 08.D0
      TP + FF

And phone come back from death :cornut:
      And finally made unlock without TP and imei also without any problem at all.

Thanks for reply, regards.-

Comment

Originally posted by pablor1977 View Post
        Hi, I have a V235 which it is dead after unlock with without tespoint procedure.
        Phone has bootloader 09.02 and SW Version R444HL2_G_08.D0.18R, after all the procedure phone says COD SIG ERROR 30:52 so I made Repair, and then it goes to blank mode, try repair with testpoint and always the same, put battery and enters directly in blank mode.
        Also try to flash it but always get error, with rsd lite, f&B and motorocker.
        Which procedure I must follow to repair this phone??

Regards.-
        cod sig error need only reflashing.
        not need repair e.t.c.

Comment

yes in most cases, but I think boot 09.02 was the problem, I try reflashing first but nothing, so thats why I have to made repair, etc etc.

Thanks for reply, regards!

Comment

Originally posted by pablor1977 View Post
            yes in most cases, but I think boot 09.02 was the problem, I try reflashing first but nothing, so thats why I have to made repair, etc etc.

Thanks for reply, regards!
            It is becouse the phone remained in blank mode even without TP...

Comment

Working...
            X