Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody have v3xx can't on solution??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody have v3xx can't on solution??

I come accross many v3xx that sent in can't on!! All cannot boot with *+#+
    power! Some of it i solve changing the power management ic! But some cannot..when i sent to motorola service centre,they repair is s/w fault without changing any h/w!!

Can this solve using rocket dongle??

BR

They repaired with software?

Comment

I open the phone to check for any repair sign but i cannot found any sign of it.

The jobstreet status are "upgrade s/w only"

BR

Comment

they are able to repair almost any failure
        they have all the loaders all the files all the diagrams all the soft

Comment

I have read about a lot of dead Argon phones, which doesn't start. And there is no known solution for this. It would be very interesting what they have made. But there must be a solution.

Comment

I hope RockerDongle team will find a way to repair this fault if it is s/w fault!!

A lot return without repair as the service centre charges are very high

BR

Comment

They know the testpoint for these phones so it's easy for them to repair. Same thing we do with rocker on LTE and LTE2 phones.
              I do Testpoints for Breakfast

Comment

Originally posted by vermsky View Post
                They know the testpoint for these phones so it's easy for them to repair. Same thing we do with rocker on LTE and LTE2 phones.

You are wrong. Testpoint is already known, but it won't help, because there is no Blank Mode for Argon phones and it's completely different to LTE/LTE2.

Comment

Do you mind showing all of us where the V3xx testpoint exactly is?
                  I do Testpoints for Breakfast

Comment

Working...
                  X