Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V360 not display

Hi
    I try to unlock one V360 with /****ing/ SC and prepare phone.
    The procces can't finish because a conexion problem (clip comunication failed)
    I flash it with Rocker Dongle many times and diferents flash files, I repair PDS, but phone powers on but not LCD, make calls, received calls, etc, but not lcd.
    Some one can say me how to repair?
    i try all the flash files that are in support are of Rocker... but not works...
    Phone is from movistar spain, but i don't know what soft version have before....:mad2: :mad2:
    thnks and BR!

That seems to be a hardware problem, flex cable or display, try replace flex first, this is a normal fault in a clamshell phone.
    Regards!

Comment

I try a new flex and a new display and same problem. I try another main board and display and flex are ok.
      So it isn't a flex or display fault...
      Thnks and BR!

Comment

Yes I got the same any info what is wrong ?? ?? ??
        www.gsm-matrix.pl

Comment

Try make testpoint and twice Repair button with MotoRocker, then before keep going on with repair, find out what bootloader is best for firmware version you're flashing to phone, flash phone, flash bootloader, if it doesn`t start properly try Repair button again, but without testpoint, means starting phone in flash mode with * + # + pwr Also try flash with rocker and with rsd lite.
          Good luck, regards.

Comment

I try your metode and not work maybe new display driver or something any other user can help ?? ??
            www.gsm-matrix.pl

Comment

I don`t know what it is happening here, never have this problem and not solved this way.
              You have to keep trying repairing software, yesterday I repaired a K1 wich other technicians with Smart-Clip say to the customer that the phone was dead without any chances to bring it up agai, so I made testpoint with PDS repair 7 times, yes 7 after that phone was alive again...So if phone it is detected you can save it, unless you have a hardware problem.
              Try put thay mainboard in other phone and to put other mainboard into this phone to see if there is any hardware problem, if not then you may recover phone with software repair. Then keep trying repair button, just until phone gets directly into blank mode, or when you put battery and systems says that an usb device was connected and cannot be installed or something like that, then reassembly phone and see if it is repaired.
              Good luck, regards!

Comment

Working...
              X