Cant connect v170 with ODM rocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant connect v170 with ODM rocker

Hi. I tried in several ways and cant connect the phone, I have some boxes and cables and nothing... Last time tried with Usb data cable for C261-C168 and nothing... please help... Never connected with any odm phone....
    I get error: Write Function Failed (win error code:995)

which cable you using? must be cable problem or drivers.. check once again..
    Don't do it if you don't know.. but..... Don't leave it until you know that...

Comment

Usb data cable for C261-C168... Its prolific

Comment

V170 have usual RS232 interface! like in t191,c115,c155 or so!

Comment

SO... What cable I must use.... I have several boxes with ther respective cables, wanna know wich one of they will work...

Comment

you must know what for some phones need little fixes for connector - you must cut plastic shield from connector to give possibilitie insert cable in phone to max deep. and other thing - i not know how work support team here but for example Infinity box team - ask from customer log from soft then you try to connect phone.also which version of ODMrocker you use? i use last 11 version and connection is good for me.

Comment

PAN X60 cabld from Unibox worked for me... But just with my PC... tryng in the laptop is never recognized.... Why?

Comment

if this is com cable(not usb) it can't work with laptop.
                com port provide 5v only.
                make separate power for cable or use cable with usb and conversion chip.

Comment

I used a box.... And worked with that on PC but not on laptop... Rare...

Comment

Please tell us your laptop config!

Comment

Ok. Normally for com interface I use boxes on my laptop. And phones always detected. But for this phone not, altough I use same box used for connect it on PC

Comment

you say what your laptop is rare - so i ask you about your laptop cfg. cos this soft work at new fast pc - ( at least at my core duo - 2pc and core2 duo) in past then i use laptop with 1100mHz cpu - i had some troubles

Comment

Working...
                        X