Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ODM Module DONT WORK !!! HELP !!!

Hi :

ODM module dont work, dont open, all modules open and work OK, but ODM not open, in any pc, any version of ODM Module

please help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!

BR

You have to download ODMRockerV1.12.exe file from support area at RockerDongle's site.
    This update fixes time bug, that's why your ODM module doesn't starts.

Regards!

Also check counters with Activation Dongle Client, if any module has counter at 0 you must activate it to keep using it, just select it and then click Avtivate button, wait a few seconds and that's it.

Comment

dont work and more DONT WORK, im testing in pcs, whit last installer ODMRockerV1.12 AND DONT OPEN, ALL MODULES WORK FINE BUT THIS MODULE NOT OPEN, LEGIJA PLEASE HELP !!!, im format my pc and install again but the problem persist DONT WORK dont OPEN

BR

Comment

Originally posted by juanitoesn View Post
        dont work and more DONT WORK, im testing in pcs, whit last installer ODMRockerV1.12 AND DONT OPEN, ALL MODULES WORK FINE BUT THIS MODULE NOT OPEN, LEGIJA PLEASE HELP !!!, im format my pc and install again but the problem persist DONT WORK dont OPEN

BR
        It shows any error window? Please post it if it do so.

If simply it doesn't starts, only Legija can help you I think, I'm not a programmer.

Regards.-

Comment

Originally posted by juanitoesn View Post
          Hi :

ODM module dont work, dont open, all modules open and work OK, but ODM not open, in any pc, any version of ODM Module

please help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!

BR

check your smartcard drivers installed properly.. and no conflict with other smartcard readers, also check antivirus softwares too
          Don't do it if you don't know.. but..... Don't leave it until you know that...

Comment

i have same problem Problem Cant open ODM and not run version 1.10 - 1.12 . 1.13 Only run and open soft version 1.09
            Open and run all other , when i try to run new versions from ODM led from dongle blik and not run.
            I have unistal and install but same problem.
            Any sugestion ?
            Thank You
            b.r

Comment

problem solved
              Clock manipulation and start PC

Comment

i had the same trouble but i fixed reinstalling smartcard drivers because the infinity drivers dont work for odm module

Comment

Working...
                X