Help Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Please

Please Can You Tell Me If I Can Use Rocker Dongle In Any Ultima Box Bcoz I Have Only Rocker Dongle And I Bought Full Cable For Rocker Samsung And Activation Code From Ipmart That Why I Want To Buy Ultima Box So That I Can Use This Samsung Soft With My Cables.any Help If This Cables It Can Work In Ultima Box Before I Can Buy This Box?

You can use any Uni Box with pinout as posted in cables thread.
    QQ: 1634811353

Comment

i have vygistoolbox,ustpro2,setool3box,cruiser and ufsx,please which one is unibox and how can i use to connect with soft or with com.please i need help?

Comment

very simple is use vigis.
        revrite vigis eeprom and vigis box become universal box and very versatile box.
        not only samsung,for many phones can be used this box.
        for ODM for example.
        vigis box have 2 output.
        normal serial and emulated USB.
        very versatile box,and it's compatible with new cable set relased by rocker team.
        for ufs need program for make virtual com port,and can be used too,but diferent pinout(compatible with ns-pro)
        setool box have other pinout too.
        vigis is more simple to use from your box set

Comment

You can also use ust pro and setool box.
          QQ: 1634811353

Comment

Ub, UFS, Nspro, Mtbox, Jaf has the same pinout. Jaf has it's Com emulator software, Nspro already has a virtual com to use, for Ufs you have to use a third party comemu sw. Unibox used by Furious. Infinity, Vygis, Thunderstorm, has different pinout... but it is a stabile rs3232 com emulator chip, and it works well with ODM Rocker and Samsung Rocker if you have compatible cables.
            I use Nspro for Samsung rocker, with it's own cableset, funny isn't it?

Comment

1. help how can rewrite eeprom in vygis so that i can use like universalbox
              2.how can use ustpro and setoolbox as my interface,please i need help?

Comment

Here are the tools for vygisbox modding. I can't tell you the howto only tomorow, when I'm in my shop. Until than try it out , maybe you will find the way .
                Link

disconnect all the other boxes while performing the operation...

Comment

Please I Cant Download In Rapidshare!!

Comment

here is.
                    after you make this modification,if you use vigis select com port where
                    emulated usb is created(see device manager)
                    after rewrite eeprom in vigis box,PC ask for drivers.
                    use from this folder USBox correctdriver.
                    good lock

p.s.
                    remove any devices from usb ports if you have.
                    if not, your ufs for example become universal box
                    Originally posted by hans salim View Post
                    1. help how can rewrite eeprom in vygis so that i can use like universalbox
                    2.how can use ustpro and setoolbox as my interface,please i need help?
                    ust have same interface like vigis(only other smart card inside)
                    setool have diferent pinout from all other(i don't know other version,but my sure)
                    and you will have truble with cable(need make modification for all cables)
                    see for what box you can find easy cable from your reseiler(ns-pro pinout or ust pinout and make box for this cables)
                    i dont't have ust,but if this box have emulated com port can be used with odm rocker without problem.
                    only important for odm rocker is smart-card,other is not important,you can use any box for this software.
                    only need emulated com port for this

Comment

thanks bro orbita for your help,i will try to do it but what can happen if i want to use my vygis soft?

Comment

thanks man its working

Comment

Originally posted by hans salim View Post
                          thanks bro orbita for your help,i will try to do it but what can happen if i want to use my vygis soft?
                          vigis also work.
                          simply chose alocated virtual com port when you connect phone.

Comment

Working...
                          X