Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support new ODM Motorola version via TP

@Ligija

Are you planning to support the ODM version that other tool make via TP? Like c115 c118, please consider to make this update I am sure there is a lot of customer that maybe need this.

man as far i know - TP boot supported from first versions! maybe i am wrong but some time ago i unlock phone via TP without any troubles!
    also not forget what new phones havnt TP and you must remove ball from CPU

Comment

How to do it?

I didnīt know about it, so in the case of the new sw version of c115 I just have to make the cut then connect it to rocker sw and press unlock and it will do it? Can you put here the Tp of the c118 please?

Comment

as far as I know , it is the same tp as C115....
        To unlock it , cut tp, unlock it, check soft tp restore....

Comment

Please search at support FTP! i use infinity pics and self maded pics!
          you must just remove +Vdd from NIboot pin at cpu . some phones possible unlock only via remove ball from CPU - others you can connect after cut track at pcb.

Comment

restore?

Originally posted by huzsolt View Post
            as far as I know , it is the same tp as C115....
            To unlock it , cut tp, unlock it, check soft tp restore....
            When you say restore, do you mean I need to re construc cut tp?

thks for your help

Comment

Not anymore.... it is a soft trick, to restore cutted TP, you don't have to restor it Phisically.

Comment

will post result

I will try to make te cut, then make unlock with TP selected and post result, thks for your help again

Comment

c115 version 2.2.8 not tp--cut not unlock
                  portalgsm--suministros para servicio tecnico celular--medellin colombia

Comment

I believe that the only solution that there is is with infinity

Comment

as box is unlock with this?

it does not connect with rocker dongle----it already has tesponit

Comment

Originally posted by portalgsm View Post
                        it does not connect with rocker dongle----it already has tesponit
                        Phone is working? Can you power it on?

Comment

yes power on--------but it says flex bony error to me that there is to put flex' to him

Comment

Try also to check "USE TP" on software. Somehow i think this will help.
                            QQ: 1634811353

Comment

Someone can please put a picture of the moto c118 tp

Comment

Working...
                              X