Flashed bymistally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flashed bymistally

One my friend flashed c975 phone with A925 flash files.Now phone dead.Once i repaired successfully after that flashed with correct version but phone is dead.Now phone detect as a s-blank mode.Any way recover it........

if phone is in blank mode , then try to write bootcore / do a PDS repair. then do unlock with TP and check
    Don't do it if you don't know.. but..... Don't leave it until you know that...

Comment

Is there any magic tp for this.Coz c975 tp is very risk.Once i did faulty after that detect as a unknown flash chip...

Also when i write bootcore its giving me error msg just ascsi yes or no button with unable to establish connection..

Comment

c975 tp isn't risky.. for moto you need some cutting tools to cut grills safely.. try dentist tools or some small drill tools... with tools its very easy job....

and w/o tp / blank mode u never can't write boot core..
        Don't do it if you don't know.. but..... Don't leave it until you know that...

Comment

By repaired and flashed problem was solved...But phone got locked again.Unlocked trough without Tp no success..Through Tp sucess........

Comment

Working...
          X