c115 new version tesponit how?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• c115 new version tesponit how?

hello friends unlock --I have c115 new version and I want to unblock it but he does not pass anything I did tesponit to him and I am ready without image what indicates that already tesponit this in its point now I want to know that file I put to him to the cellular one?

hola amigos unlock --tengo un c115 version nueva y quiero desbloquearlo pero no pasa nada le hice el tesponit y quedo listo sin imagen lo que indica que ya el tesponit esta en su punto ahora quiero saber que archivo le meto al celular?
    portalgsm--suministros para servicio tecnico celular--medellin colombia

in box infinity puts to him to the cellular one after doing tesponit later to him a file and the flash, which I want to know in this box rockerdongle as it is the procedure?

en la box infinity se le mete al celular luego de hacerle el tesponit un archivo y despues la flash, lo que quiero saber en esta box rockerdongle como es el procedimiento?

Comment

Are you using Online translator? Yes , the procedure is the same like Infinity, If need cut Tp, make soft restore....

Comment

yes infinity -----and rockerdongle??????how?

Comment

I want to know if tesponit becomes and soon flasea?

Comment

Working...
          X