F3 news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3 news

well, GSM-Server is on step ahead us now with your F3 unlock clip.... Any news for us Legija?

release the solution

Legija do you all ready have this solution? Are you planning to release it in the odm module?

Comment

Would you like me too to release clip ? Or paid update for Rocker Dongle ?

Or maybe free update ?
      QQ: 1634811353

Comment

you all ready know jeje

Mr Legija, I think you all ready know what customer of great rocker dongle want: a free update

Comment

Hi ,
          I don't know why all the world Is so desesperate for this motorola F3 , here in Spain you can buy a new unlocked motorola F3 for 40 euros.
          I don't find it a nice phone .

Comment

Here in my country because it is a low price phone, there is a lot of them, so the unlock is necesary

Comment

Low price phone , I wonder for what price does an operator sells the phone .
              I think they'll give it for free if you buy only the Sim Card

Comment

F3 brand new $25 usd here , im not pay for unlock this model

Comment

Originally posted by legija View Post
                  Would you like me too to release clip ? Or paid update for Rocker Dongle ?

Or maybe free update ?
                  well, I don´t think you really will consider MY opinion ;-) .... the updates are up to you.... but I go with ricardoz: I´ll not pay for unlock solution for this kind of phone..... if I had a ton of F3, well I would consider... but I don´t have any and operators are selling this for little money... so....

Comment

@tunningcel
                    why free update?, don´t you charge for your job?...
                    @ Mr: Legija, a paid update can be a good motivation......thanks Mr. Legija

Comment

In my country this phone going for 23$ but for unlock its all cost for me 12$..So legija must decide?

We so much satis with ur great product....If u done more we will happy more and more..........

Comment

unlock for F3 is not so simply.
                        if some relase unlock for this phone,after this can relase unlock for w205 e.t.c.
                        this phones have same cpu platform.
                        so...,may be rocker first

Comment

I personally I'm not interested in F3 unlock , but I don't think it's a good ideea for us to pay for unlock this model .

I'm sure is not easy to unlock it because if it was easy then noone buys the boxes .

Like i sayd in other threads in my opinion Rocker Dongle is the best tool for motorola . Friendly tasks , unlock / flash / read flash only with few clicks and if they start to charge us for updates ( motorola ) then I'm sure a lot of people will think twice before buying the box.

Who maded motorola f3 unlock clip , well they are trying to take some money now when unlock is not supported .

Like nokia bb5 , they want a lot of money to unlock the phones witch in my opinion is unbelievable. I don't say it has to be free , but it's just too much.

Comment

Originally posted by orbita View Post
                            unlock for F3 is not so simply.
                            if some relase unlock for this phone,after this can relase unlock for w205 e.t.c.
                            this phones have same cpu platform.
                            so...,may be rocker first
                            hmmm, what you mean first? GSM-Server already release solution......

Comment

Originally posted by fgl30 View Post
                              hmmm, what you mean first? GSM-Server already release solution......
                              meen box solution not clip e.t.c.
                              and full support(flash,unlock,repair e.t.c.)
                              not good idea for eatch phone need one clip.
                              and motorola relase many new models.
                              if this continue need big space to keep all this clips

Comment

Working...
                              X