Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V1050 Userlock

How To Remove Userlock V1050?

try read info and check codes.. if not work then u need to flash phone.
    Don't do it if you don't know.. but..... Don't leave it until you know that...

Comment

for this phone fullflash help you.
      code reading work only for lte phones

Comment

i try to do tp but still i get connected to my pc,any help?

Comment

for unlocking security lock why u need TP??? just do a normal flashing will remove security code

Comment

how can flash the phone while i cant conect, it stuck in switch phone in flash mode

Comment

swtch off phone, connect usb cable.. and press * # power then u'll get boot mode.. now try to flash with a monster file.. w/o connecting USB cable phone will go to RS232 mode (in boot mode) won't detected with computer with USB

so before connect usb cable and then try boot mode

Comment

Originally posted by GsmTracer View Post
                swtch off phone, connect usb cable.. and press * # power then u'll get boot mode.. now try to flash with a monster file.. w/o connecting USB cable phone will go to RS232 mode (in boot mode) won't detected with computer with USB

so before connect usb cable and then try boot mode
                right 100%
                this metod help with v3x e.t.c. too.
                remove batery,insert data cable,insert batery and enter in flash mode.

Comment

thanks bro for help me,but i have problem i make mistake i flash my phone with v975 firmware in v1050,after that display was not working.i try to download motorola original file from support for v1050 and flash my phone but after that phone is no more coming on but it can detect in pc.any help please?

Comment

if u done a wrong flash, then only help repair PDS with TP and do full flash after PDS repair..

Comment

Working...
                    X